Here are a few points which would help you frame your essay:
- Talk about man as a social animal, the only being that has got the mental faculty to understand, comprehend and judge between the right and the wrong.
- The four basic emotions a person possesses are sadness, happiness, anger and fear.
- Hidden or expressed, man always possesses some kind of emotion. Women are more outright in their expression while men usually feel the need to be self-reliant.
- Emotions could be negative as well as positive. Negative emotions are unhealthy leading to a person becoming isolated, depressed and alienated from the society whereas positive emotions send positive vibes, leading to success in personal tasks as well as relationships.
- Some people find it vulnerable to display their emotions in front of anyone while some find solace in being in company to share certain emotions.
- How a person deals with his personal emotions describe his overall personality.
- After all, what is life if happiness can’t be shared with your own loved ones?
This conversation is already closed by Expert
100% users found this answer helpful.