1. it is a traditional method in which more than one crop on a single piece of land is grown in the entire year.
2. productivity is low by using thi method.
3. it includes traditional seeds which need less irrigation, wooden tools and equipments, a pair of bullock carts used in ploughing of land, drawing of water from wells and transprting produce to the market.
4. cowdung and other natural manure are used as fertilisers.
1. IT IS A MODERN FARMING METHOD WHICH EMPHASISED ON GROWING OF ONE CROP ON A SINGLE PIECE OF LAND AT ONE POINT OF TIME.
2. PRODUTIVITY OF LAND HAS INCREASED BY USING THIS METHOD.
3. IT INCLUDES HYV SEEDS THAT NEED MORE IRRIGATION, ELECTRIC RUN TUBEWELLS, IMPROVE IRRIGATION FACALITIES AND MODERN FARM MACHINARY LIKE TRACTORS AND THRESHERS.
4. USE OF ARTIFICIAL FERTILIZER LIKE CHEMCAL FERTILIZER, INSECTICIDES AND PESTICIDE.
it took me a lot of time to write........... hope this much information is sufficient
hope this helpsssss.......