* have chloroplasts and use photosynthesis to produce food.
* have cell wall made of cellulose.
* A plant cell has plasmodesmata - microscopic channels which traverse the cell walls of the cells.
* one very large vacuole in the center.
* are rectangular in shape.
* don 't have chloroplast.
* no cell wall (only cell membrane).
* No plasmodesmata.
* one small vacuole.
* either circular, irregular or defined shapes depending on the type of cell.
*prokaryotic cells do not have a well-organised nucleus.
*prokaryotic cells lack some organelles.
*prokaryotic cells are not found in humans.
*prokaryotic cells are mostly unicellular.
*prokaryotic cells reproduce/divide by binary fission.
* eukaryotic cells have a well-organised nucleus.
*eukaryotic cells have all organelles.
*eukaryotic cells are found in the human body.
*eukaryotic cells are often multicellular.
*eukaryotic cells reproduce/divide by mitosis/meiosis.