Such questions need to be attempted on your own to test your creative writing skills. However, these points might help you elaborate:
- The CCE system in CBSE has brought about many radical changes in the teaching-learning process. The methodology of evaluation of students has also changed completely.
- Most of our schools do not have the correct infrastructure to conduct practicals in Science and Mathematics (on a regular basis as part of the teaching methodology).
- Language laboratories are required to conduct speaking and listening classes in English and Hindi language. Most schools do not have a Language laboratory.
- The teacher's role and impartiality are of prime importance in the evaluation process, but this is not the case in most schools.
- The students have become casual with the option of reappearing for any evaluation kept open for them.
- A student securing 91% and another scoring 99% are both given the same grade under the grading system.