- Generally, success is defined/means achieving goals/objectives.
- Success is measured by wealth, position, status, people’s capabilities….
- People often misunderstand that success can bring happiness. However it just can temporarily make you happy, it doesn’t guarantee your overall happiness.
There is no secrets or shortcuts to success but there are strategies and methods. If yu follow them, the chances of success will be increased.
You should prepare before doing anything. The more prepared u’re, the easier the tasks becomes. In preparation, there are 4 factors which play an important part. They are goals, timing, focus, attitude.
- First, it’s necessary for u to set up ur own S-M-A-R-T goals which are achievable and flexible. If u fail to do this, you can’t know what to do to reach these goals and it’s really hard to tell when u reach them.
- Second, concentration is required if u want to carry out ur tasks efficiently. If you be distracted from st, your work efficiency will be reduced. Moreover u’re more likely to make unnecessary mistakes. Try to overcome all distraction to achieve ur success.
- Third, timing is a vital ingredient to success. Even for such a small thing, this is true. (Eg: in tennis, if timing is off, u may hit the ball too early or late. In business, you will lose a large amount of money if you buy or sell stock at the wrong time.) ---( experience
- Fourth, positive attitude is needed for success. It means that people have to believe that they can do it not be afraid that they can’t. In short, they should have confidence.
- All people try to work very hard to achieve success, which is a necessity for a person who wants to be successful.
- Successful people usually do what they like and don’t mind hard work.
- Taking risk is a part of making a success. If people don’t dare to take risk, the chances of success are usually rare/ small.