Examples of Evaporation:
1. Lowering of level of water in ponds in dry days.
2. Disappearing of water from a bowl when kept open for a long time.
3. Formation of salt in sea shore
4. Drying of cloth
5. Drying of sweat
Examples of Condensation:
4. Water drops on the surface of any object removed from the refrigerator.
5. Water drops on the wind shield of a car when AC is ON.
6. Water drops on the window of our house when its raining outside.
You may try the rest four examples for both by yourself.