Here is the answer to your question.
The below given steps will be followed to construct an angle of 75°.
(1) Draw a line l and mark two points O and Q on it, as shown in the figure. Draw an arc of convenient radius, while taking point O as centre. Let it intersect line l at R.
(2) Taking R as centre and with the same radius as before, draw an arc intersecting the previously drawn arc at S.
(3) Taking S as centre and with the same radius as before, draw an arc intersecting the arc at T (see figure).
(4) Taking S and T as centre, draw an arc of same radius to intersect each other at U.
(5) Join OU. Let it intersect the arc at V. Now, taking S and V as centres, draw arcs with radius more than ½ SV. Let those intersect each other at P. Join OP, which is the ray making 75° with the line l.
In this way ∠POQ = 75° is constructed.
92% users found this answer helpful.