imagine thet friction suddenly vanishes,how would life be affected.list ten such situation
if friction vanishes from our lives then -:
1. we could not walk, we would keep slipping
2. In a frictionless world, all machines will become 100% efficient.
3. the cars wouldn 't stop, so there would be a lot of accidents
4. There would be no sound because the waves have to be 'tranferred ' but with no friction they cannot transfer!
5. Writing would be impossible, the pencil would slip off the page.
6. Knives would be much less effective
7. Matches wouldn 't work
8. Phone audio quality would be a lot better, as friction would not have any effect on telephone cables.
9. The Olympics would be pointless. All events would be reduced to a test of strength pushing away from the start.
10. In order to move from one place to another, you would have to make something else move in the opposite direction.
without friction it will be:
(1) impossible to hold things
(2) impossible to walk
(3) impossible to write
(4) imposible to stop an moving object
(5) impossible to change the direction of an moving object
(6) impossible to tie a knot
(7) impossible to fix a nail on the wall
(8) impossible to construct a building
(9) impossible to to produce fire or heat
(10) impossible to zip the zipper
This conversation is already closed by Expert
hello,my name,is aditya can we be friends adeeb
just like hell
U WONT BE ABLE TO RIGHT..
U WOULD SLIP OFF UR CHAIR.
N BREAKUP UR LEG..........NN
U WOULD BE FLYING IN THE SPACE........
we cant right.
we cant play cricket. ball wont stop.
and also the above things...