1)they recoganised the existence of regional differences and cultural diversities.
2) their constitution prescribes that the number of french speaking and dutch speaking ministers should be equal in central govt.
3) state govt are not the subordinate to the central govt.
4) brussel have a seperate govt which have both communities reperesentation equally.
5) other than state and central govt they made new form of govt called community govt. this govt have powers regarding cultural, educational, and language related isssues.
1)they adopted majoritarianism policy. in which the majority govt are more benefited.
2) they declared sinhala as the official language disregarding tamilians.
3) this created distrust between the two groups.
4) thus, there emerged the CIVIL WAR.
5) even today in srilanka there are problems in the power sharing.