Consider the following link:
You can Google the images of sufi saints.
Following are two saints of Bhakti movement:
- Chaitanya (1468-1533): A devotee of Lord Krishna, he was the founder of modern Vaishnavism in Bengal.
- Kabir (1440-1510): Disciple of Ramananda, he believed in formless God. He was the first to reconcile Dear Studentnduism and Islam
The Bhakti movement:
- was a Dear Studentndu religious movement
- it was counter to the prevalent caste ideology
- mystics had their won interpretations of devotional expression
This conversation is already closed by Expert
100% users found this answer helpful.