1) The government should make plans in improving the condition of the village
2) Mid- day meal should be encouraged in schools so that poor children come to study in greed of food.
3) Non farm activities such as computer courses, etc should be increased.
4) Increase in electric supplies on regular basis.
5) People should realize the importance of education and should encourage their next generation to be educated instead of engaging in farming activities.
6) Improving road and rail infrastructure.