Various aspect of Pythagoras theorem are:
1. If x and y are the adjacent sides of right angle triangle and z be the hypotenuse, then
2. If the length and breadth of a rectangle is given then using it we can easily find the length of diagonal.
3. If any two sides of a right angled triangle is given then using it we can find out the 3rd side.
4. Using it, we can determine the distance between any two distant objects in the sky with observatory angles at different points on the ground without going there.
5. Whole trigonometry is based on Pythagoras theorem and using it we can determine the height of a tower without using any measuring tape or so just by knowing the angle and known distance on the ground.