Ask a QuestionHave a doubt? Ask our expert and get quick answers.
We have millions of interesting questions and answers in our question bank available for Free. Some of the question that might interest you:
- Q) sst sa2 important questions q1 what is the importance of foreign trade? q2 distinguish between organised and unorganised sector? q3 in what ways does the reserve bank of india supervise the functioning of bank? q4 what are the major challenges which the political parties face in the present era? explain any four. q5 name the three tier goverenment system in india . what steps have been taken by goverenment to make the third tier more powerful and effective? q6 ‘the rigid caste, system is disappearing in india ’. explain any four factors responsible for this. q7 which two states have the largest number of cotton textile centers? give two reasons for the development of cotton textile industries in these states? q8 state and explain various institutional reform programmes introduced by the goverenment in the interest of farmers? q9 how is a land a natural resourse of ouymost importance? explain with four facts? q10 mention any four limitation of the new education policy introduced by the french in vietnam ? q11 explain what is meant by the 1848 revolution of the liberals? q12 explain any three factors which gave birth to the consumer movement in india ? q13 “to accommodate social diversities democracy must fulfill some basic conditions” explain the basic conditions. q14 what is the importance of indian railways. mention any three points. q15 how print was used to spread the religion text by various communities? explain by giving two examples. q16 how hindi novels reflected the true picture of the indian society of the 19th century. q17 ‘by 1890, a global agricultural economy has taken shape’. explain by giving examples. q18 explain the social changes in london which led to the need for the underground railway? q19 mention any three features of proto industrial system. q20 give three reasons why the population of london expanded from the middle of the eighteenth century? q21 name the two organisations which were formed under the bretton woods agreement. mention any two terms of this agreement. q22 how did the east india company procure regular supplies of cotton and silk textiles from indian weavers? explain. q23 “ideas of nationalism also developed through a movement to revive indian folkfore. explain. q24 ‘kerala has low infant mortality rate’ give two reasons. q25 what is percapita income? q26 what is development? q27 what is right to information act? q28 mention any two advantage of horizontal power sharing? q29 mention any two steps that can be undertaken to improve women’s position in politics? q30 name an important port located near tropic of cancer? q31 iron and steel is heavy industry. give one reason q32 name any two manganese ore producing states in india ? q33 who declared”the printing press in the most powerful engine of progress and public opinion is the force that will sweep despotism away” q34 what was the theme of the munshi premchand’s novel sewasadan?
- Q) prepare a flow chart to show how britain 's decision toimport food led to increased migration to america and australia
- Q) what do you mean by silk route?
- Q) what do you maen by silk routes. write their importance.
- Q) how can we say that g77 was a reaction to the bretton woods twins?