The following are the economic activities practiced in Palampur:
- Farming -Palampur used the modern farming method to get their agricultural production.
- Small Manufacturing - milk got from the cows and buffaloes is used to get ither mil products. These are sold to the near by towns to earn revenue for Palampur.
- Shop Keeping - Shopkeepers buy various goods from wholesale markets in the cities and sell them in the village.
- Dairy Production - using very simple production methods the men of Palampur produced goods for consumption.
- Transport - Rickshawallahs, tangawallahs, jeep, tractor, truck drivers and people driving the traditional bullock cart and bogey ferry people and goods from one place to another, and in return get paid for it.
This conversation is already closed by Expert
89% users found this answer helpful.