Which subjects should you take in Class XI

Meritnation|May 29th, 2009 03:05am

The choice of subjects after class X is a very crucial decision in a student’s life and is often met with a lot of anxiety and confusion both on the part of parents and students alike. This anxiety is not out of place since on this decision hinges the general direction that a student’s career is going to take.

It is a common practice to base this crucial decision on the marks that the student obtains in his class X examinations. So, a student who secures an 80% plus aggregate in his class X Board Exams, invariably heads towards the Science subjects and another student who secures a 60% in his Boards, assumes that Humanities or the Arts subjects is what he must be cut out for. Such generalizations often prove erroneous and students may end up disillusioned and unduly stressed.

While performance in the class X final examinations may be a fair indication of the student’s hold over academic subjects, it should not be taken as the sole indicator for the level of aptitude and interest in any given area. Take the case of Arpita, who obtained a 75 % in her class X Boards. It is reasonable to assume that her Board exam result has been a function of such factors as

• the level of preparedness
  • memory
  • exam taking skills
  • and level of anxiety on the day of exam;
  • others
Motivation or interest per se is likely to have played a relatively insignificant role. However, the scenario will change 2 years hence when she will be looking at her Class XII Board Exam results! Along with the factors listed above, her involvement with her subjects of study and her overall interest in the same will truly reflect in her final performance. This is because studies in the higher classes (Class XI and XII) get tougher and success in the examinations at this stage can be attained only by a consistent approach and an inquisitiveness to learn that is best brought about an inherent interest in the subject matter. It therefore brings us to the central point of this write-up that the choice of stream (or subjects) in class XI should be arrived at only after taking an individual student’s interest and aptitude into account.
Some pointers to keep in mind while choosing the subject combinations:
  • Know the subject combinations offered in your school at the +2 level. Typically the streams available in the schools and the subjects offered therein are:
    • Science (Medical): Physics, Chemistry, Biology
      Optional subjects: Math, Engineering Drawing, Economics, Computer Science, Informatics Practices, Biotechnology
    • Science (Non-Medical): Physics, Chemistry, Math
      Optional Subjects: Biology, Engineering Drawing, Economics, Computer Science, Informatics Practices
    • Commerce: Business Studies, Accounts, Economics
      Optional Subjects: Math, Informatics Practices
    • Arts: History, Geography, Political Science
      Optional Subjects: Economics, Psychology

One language (English is usually a compulsory subject in most schools)

• Know your interests and aptitude. Co-curricular activities and inputs from friends & family can be valuable in this regard. You can also take the help of psychometric testing by certified guidance counselors.
  • Have a Career Plan revolving around a minimum of 3-4 careers in place.
  • Think it through yourself; what is good for your friend may not be good for you.
  • Explore career options and discover new opportunities that may excite you (this process should indeed continue within the broad field throughout the two years of plus two studies).
  • Be realistic and honest with yourself-no one knows you better than you do! If you know for instance, that you do not have a ‘Math-Brain’, do not fool yourself into taking Science.
  • Pay heed to the advice from parents and other adults who know you closely. Their experience can often provide you valuable insights both about yourself and the world of work.
It is important that you think through before taking this decision. Do not take it in haste or feel pressured in any way whatsoever.
All the Best!
- Payal

Add Comment Total Comments (267)

• 1. Meritnation  |  September 30th, 2014 at 10:13 am

Hi Manish
    Thank you for you posting this query .We undedrstand all students go through anxious phases in their lives. Why don’t you check out brand new Ebook by Meritnation which unravels secrets to scoring good marks . CHECK IT OUT here- http://www.meritnation.com/ebook .

All the very best.
    Team Meritnation

• 2. Manish  |  September 29th, 2014 at 8:46 pm

i am studing in 10 class but am not securing good marks due to high standard of cheaking in our school and i am thinking that i will be only able to score 6 cgpa so please guide me i am an average student in maths and science good at english
    so please guide me :’( :-*

• 3. Best food to eat for longevity  |  July 31st, 2014 at 4:42 pm

Heya! I’m at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs!
    Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts!
    Keep up the fantastic work!

• 4. translation client  |  July 3rd, 2014 at 8:55 pm

I’d llike to find ߋut morе? I’d love tο finnd οut ѕome additional іnformation.

• 5. palak  |  January 5th, 2014 at 8:51 pm

and let me tell u that I got 10 cgpa in class 9 and am academically very good but I am very organized and prefer perfection and like English much

• 6. palak  |  January 5th, 2014 at 8:48 pm

I hv to become an ias officer please suggest which stream should I take in 11th

• 7. tahera sadaf  |  January 4th, 2014 at 11:14 pm

a gud site bt pls add a few more details….plsss

• 8. monu  |  August 26th, 2013 at 8:38 am

Can we take c++ as a subject in class 11 commerce instead of IP?

IS this subject combination valid for class 11 commerce English,BS,Accounts,Economics and Computer Science(C++)

I have Opted this plz reply soon…….

• 9. Annrhea  |  August 12th, 2013 at 4:59 pm

plzz tell me wat sshud i take in 11th class its really really really confuzing i got 75 percent in my 9th class so based on it can u plz asses me wat i shud take ,my mind is on biology as well as commerce wid maths its really irritating me lik anythng plz plz plz plz tell me

• 10. ayush agrawal  |  August 7th, 2013 at 10:03 pm

i am taken commerce subject in class 11th, but my intrest not coming in commerce subject , i like science but when i see class 12th maths , chemistry books , then also i am cofuze Then I wrong if I think about not doing maths.. because 12 maths is so hard… now tell me sir what i should do… please tell me fast

• 11. varun  |  August 5th, 2013 at 2:15 pm

i have to ask an question that which LINE I HAVE TO CHOSSE pcm OR COMMERCE for AN IAS TOATTALY CONFUSED…

• 12. Harman Gill  |  July 29th, 2013 at 11:22 pm

plzzz help me i’m learning in +1 comrce otpnl maths economics i really don’t know after +2 which digree or diploma i can choose.
    i want study in canada after +2 you can suggest me which subject i choose which subjects are many scope their and which university or colleges is the best ?
    plzzzzz help me

• 13. Sai Dhanchander  |  July 24th, 2013 at 8:55 pm

hey. iam saying that if you take mpc or mbipc its better to go for hindi.. then ip and computer science as it increases the percentage of the sutdent so its on you guys..what to opt..but i chosed hindi..

• 14. Pavan Chauhan  |  July 24th, 2013 at 10:19 am

Hi Parushi, ofcourese you are eligible to apply to any board you like after 10th.

• 15. Pavan Chauhan  |  July 24th, 2013 at 10:19 am

• 16. Harshita sonker  |  July 23rd, 2013 at 10:31 am

this blog is really very useful

• 17. Parushi Sharma  |  July 22nd, 2013 at 4:58 pm

Sir, I’ve done my 10th in ICSE board so am I eligible to do +2 in CBSE board? And will i get the benefits of state reservation?

• 18. aravindh  |  July 22nd, 2013 at 11:32 am

should i compulsorily choose two languages for joining engineering??????? please reply soon………

• 19. mohittiwari5199@gmail.com  |  July 17th, 2013 at 6:17 pm

can anyone take music alongwith pcm

• 20. jaipal chauhan  |  July 16th, 2013 at 10:29 am

Whether maths along with geography in +2, arts stream have got some career opportunities or not

• 21. rashi  |  July 12th, 2013 at 5:33 pm

i’m in 10th std. ..got cgpa 9.4 in 9th std… how should prepare for competitive exams..i’ve to opt science stream

• 22. Vinayak  |  July 7th, 2013 at 9:21 pm

hi i am vinayak. Now i am in 10th i am having confution for taking science or commerce stream. I want to give NDA exam in army officer post after 12th i am weak in science but my parents force me to take science.NDA exam can be given by all street students but i think both are good. Which street can i take

• 23. Vikalp joshi  |  July 2nd, 2013 at 2:37 pm

Hello sir i have got 83% marks in 10th class and i also got 91 in maths and 93 in science and iam counfiuse that which subject should i take maths or addition

• 24. tejas  |  June 28th, 2013 at 10:04 pm

This is a very nice blog,it is really help full.
    thanks.

• 25. shashwat agarwal  |  June 22nd, 2013 at 4:48 pm

Fantastic speech

• 26. kalpanakhatik  |  June 20th, 2013 at 2:38 pm

hallo sir I got 65.83 .MY friend got 58.33.but we are sooooooooooooooooooooo confused witch group we will selcet in std commerce and arts . plzzzzzzzz help me and my friend?

• 27. VANSHIKA  |  June 20th, 2013 at 1:04 pm

CN U PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SGST ME D BST OPTIONL SBJCT WHCH I SLD OPT IF I WANT TO JOIN MEDICAL STREAM AHEAD ??????????????????????????????? (IN 11th)

• 28. shaguftabano  |  June 18th, 2013 at 3:50 pm

hallo”I got 60 My friend got 65.83 but we are so confused which subject select in 11th std commerce and arts.plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me and my friend?

• 29. meera  |  June 15th, 2013 at 4:25 pm

i am sooooooooo confused which group i will select in11th std bio&maths or arts or commers

• 30. sarita poudel  |  June 13th, 2013 at 12:45 pm

i haven not take optional maths in class 10 .can i get admission for science in grade 11

• 31. rajwant  |  June 12th, 2013 at 7:47 pm

i have got 10cgpa plz whic sub is bettar plzzzz

• 32. Zoya  |  June 11th, 2013 at 8:46 pm

hii.I secured 57% in 10th can u help me to tk right subject im totally confused about it plz can u give me your suggestion

• 33. aishwarya  |  June 10th, 2013 at 5:15 pm

I think fr d 10th std their should be more videos in science than the writing part! ,

• 34. Sunny kumar  |  June 8th, 2013 at 3:28 pm

My CGPA Points – 7.6
    Science – B1 (08)
    Maths – B1** (08)
    English – C1** (06)

Am I admission in IXth class with Science Stream.

• 35. ilamparithi  |  June 7th, 2013 at 8:25 pm

the thing which i want to know is if i choose biology in 11th in which field and all i will be able to get in . can any one help me???????????

• 36. jesslina  |  June 7th, 2013 at 7:55 pm

sir,i have got 7.5 in 10th exams and m very confused that what should i take in 11th class i want to be a psychiatrist but i don’t know that should i take humanities or science stream?please sir help me..

• 37. anuj panchal  |  June 7th, 2013 at 4:02 pm

i got CGPA 8…and want to take science medical but i try in many school they give maths in medical also..so wat can i doo..plzzzz some one give suggestion 2 mE .! :(

• 38. Sayyed  |  June 6th, 2013 at 9:17 am

I hav gvn my 10th exam in nearly within 2 or 3 days result wil be out plz bles to me for good percentage and i unable whch sub.i select in 11th clas plz give me few guide.

• 39. Adarsh Pratap Singh  |  June 5th, 2013 at 3:32 pm

Sir, I have got 80% in 10 cbse and I have choose science side and math subject and also want to score 80% in 12 and want to select in Indian air force plz tell some suggestion about this…..THANK YOU

• 40. saran  |  June 5th, 2013 at 12:20 am

hey i got 6.6 in 10th can i go for science i want to be a programmer

• 41. vikrant  |  June 4th, 2013 at 9:03 am

please help me to select between Ip an cs

• 42. Shubham verma  |  June 3rd, 2013 at 5:10 pm

Somebody please help me i have shortage of time tell me that what is psychology.i dont know that what is this. in 5 days i have to choose optional subject and i am thinking to choose psychology. please help me fast.

• 43. Shubham verma  |  June 3rd, 2013 at 5:07 pm

Somebody please help me i have shortage of time tell that what is psychology i dont know that what is this in 5 days i have to choose optional subject and i am thinking to choose psychology please help me fast

• 44. Naved Ahmad  |  June 2nd, 2013 at 11:41 am

I have got 55% marks in 10 which one i need to choose help

• 45. khumani  |  June 1st, 2013 at 11:44 pm

Respected Sir:
    I have opted for PCB with Hindi in my 11th.Please suggest me suitable career options.

• 46. Manoj Bhatt  |  May 31st, 2013 at 2:51 pm

Dear sir my sun passed class 10th just and his grade is c1
    i am confused witch subject is suitable for that plz. help me

• 47. Anto Chals  |  May 30th, 2013 at 12:11 pm

I’m worried about taking group in arts because my says me to take computer science group in 11th and says nowadays it is possible to take B.com in computer science group is it possible sir

• 48. Anto Chals  |  May 30th, 2013 at 12:06 pm

I got 80 percent and im willing to take arts group

• 49. Shashwati  |  May 29th, 2013 at 12:21 pm

I’m student of class 10 from CBSE board. I want to take psychology in +2 level. I want to become a psychologist. I’m really confused what can I do? Which is good for me cbse board, icse board or state level. Please help me…

• 50. AKANSHA  |  May 28th, 2013 at 3:17 pm

hi……i hve decided to opt for commerce in class 11th…….bt im nt dat gud in maths….should i opt for it….bcoz ive asked so many people regrdng it nd dey all say dat without mths dere is no use of optng for commerce……so im quite confused…..what should i do????

• 51. nouraz  |  May 27th, 2013 at 9:22 pm

the article was so good.am intrested for medical.bt still in aconfusion.

• 52. himanshu  |  May 26th, 2013 at 7:01 am

hello sir if we are take hindi with pcm is their any problem.

• 53. himanshu  |  May 26th, 2013 at 6:59 am

hello sir if i take hindi with pcm is their any problem.

• 54. sweta kumari  |  May 22nd, 2013 at 9:31 pm

hai! which group is best to take in 11th std to bcm army officer in future…

• 55. Pia  |  May 19th, 2013 at 6:56 pm

Hi.. I am not a good student.. Actually i hate to be a kitabi keeda.. I belive in practical ways.. Maybe thats why i scored average.. Maybe for some students its below average.. I scored 60% in my ICSE exams.. Can you all please suggest me that which stream i should go for?

• 56. fatima  |  May 19th, 2013 at 6:50 pm

I have got 65% in 10th and I am interested in science and also I am confused………..

• 57. fatima  |  May 19th, 2013 at 12:19 pm

I am confused bcz… I have got 65% in 10th and my aim is to become a doctor so help me guys

• 58. tharunlodha  |  May 15th, 2013 at 10:47 pm

i finished +2 i took computre science in+2with physics chemestry computrescience mathematics futher i want to join collage what course i have to take please give me right idea to join collage plese helpme in +2 iscored 89/marks further i like to do IAS please helpme

• 59. tharunlodha  |  May 15th, 2013 at 10:40 pm

iic

• 60. govinda  |  May 14th, 2013 at 9:49 pm

i m in 11 class comm with maths i m totally confuse wt i do after 12 in future with comm.

• 61. soham  |  May 14th, 2013 at 2:54 pm

than q sir it helped me a lot to take me my right desision in life

• 62. prince chand gupta  |  May 14th, 2013 at 1:27 pm

i want to take science stream but my math is weak so, i want to take it as additional but after 12th i want to go for b.c.a so,i want to take computer science as well.please give me right subject choice in which both will fit.

• 63. Kalyani  |  May 13th, 2013 at 2:32 pm

sir,
    I have given class 10th Maharashtra state board exam…and I am expecting to score above 90%.
    I am good in both maths and sci….bt I am interested in sci….I think that if I will choose general grp…I will not be able to concentrate on any one sub……sir my parents tell me that sci in higher classes is different frm the one I was studying till 10th……sir please tell me what to do?…..please reply

• 64. Sachin Raj  |  May 7th, 2013 at 3:52 pm

I finished the 10cbse board exam .I am interested in maths and science.I like to do engineering.I am confused to take which subject in 11(biomaths OR computerscience).Please help me.

• 65. vaika  |  May 6th, 2013 at 4:04 pm

i got 88% in 10th now i like to take commerce is it a good decision? can i get a got job

• 66. Akanksha  |  May 5th, 2013 at 8:00 pm

plzz tell what should i take with sci (computers or physical education) if i want to in medical field ???

• 67. Austin Babu  |  April 29th, 2013 at 12:43 pm

i thinking to take science group by thisssssss

• 68. Sindhura  |  April 27th, 2013 at 12:51 pm

I am very interested in maths and chemistry.But I dont find physics so interesting.So what should I do?

• 69. tanush  |  April 24th, 2013 at 10:22 am

what to opt for history or economics in class XI as an optional subject in arts stream ????

• 70. meritnation  |  April 23rd, 2013 at 5:19 pm

Hi Ashok! Its great to hear that you want to improve your marks and are willing to work hard for them. Have you tried taking a look at our informative video tutorials? Follow this link and know all about scoring more in your exams!- http://www.meritnation.com

• 71. radhika  |  April 23rd, 2013 at 2:18 pm

respected ma’am /sir,
    i am now studying 1st puc with a cbse syllabus ,i wanna study in icse , so will it be tough for me to study if i join icse syllabus for 12 std ?
    please help

• 72. Ashok gaire  |  April 21st, 2013 at 5:16 am

I’m poor in all subject. In class-9 final result only 62%. Now i’m in class-10 in this year i want 2 bring above 80% in all examintion how?

• 73. ankit  |  April 20th, 2013 at 9:32 pm

i opted for pcb in class 11and now i m confused that which optional subject i should take with pcb pls help me i m confused between fine arts and computer science.

• 74. faisal  |  April 18th, 2013 at 7:24 pm

i wanna do b.tech(from iit)…. n I’m taking pcm+ physical edn and not computer………is computer necessary to take in 11th if I wanna do b.tech or shall i go wth Physical?…….plss someone tell me as quick as possible….I’ve my registeration for sbjects day after tomorrow..!!!

• 75. john sandy  |  April 13th, 2013 at 9:05 pm

I like engineering but i am poor in maths

• 76. john sandy  |  April 13th, 2013 at 8:52 pm

Which one i need to choose help me???

• 77. john sandy  |  April 13th, 2013 at 8:49 pm

Which one i need to choose medicle or non medicle

• 78. johnson  |  April 13th, 2013 at 8:26 pm

I like to take science(non medical) but i am good at science(medical)

• 79. shine  |  April 11th, 2013 at 10:32 pm

is it good to take computer with commerce

• 80. shubham  |  April 11th, 2013 at 1:39 pm

what r the scopes of bio with hindi other than m.b.b.s.

• 81. shubham  |  April 11th, 2013 at 1:37 pm

I am interested in biology bt. i don’t want to do medical……..
    i want to opt. for biotechnolgy instead……….can it b possible without taking computer as an subject and if my subject will b bio with hindi in 11th & 12th

• 82. aman  |  April 7th, 2013 at 8:21 am

can I take bio math in class 11 with physics and chemistry.

• 83. Sakshi  |  April 3rd, 2013 at 11:36 am

can anyone tell me which subjects should i opt for in class 11th as i am really confused??

• 84. Ravi Roshan  |  April 2nd, 2013 at 7:23 am

I have just given my class-x CBSE exams, but now I am confused as to which subject to be chosen in 11th for having good career in civil services. I have fair and equal interest in one and all subjects, so please guide me on how I should frame my plans about intermediate and bachelor degree courses so that I could crack I.A.S exams in future…
    Thanks n Regards!!

• 85. sakshi jain  |  March 31st, 2013 at 7:32 pm

which subject i should take in class11th i am fully confused and cannot decide

• 86. bhumika sharma  |  March 29th, 2013 at 9:37 pm

i m confused which stream will be better for me as i m average in study and my familier interet in science

• 87. Vipul  |  March 29th, 2013 at 8:51 pm

IF we will get 99.99 so wht shoukld we take…

• 88. gaurav gupta  |  March 27th, 2013 at 7:40 pm

oh! ……..i am totally confused……. that which subject i will,take in class 11th……………

• 89. ROHIT  |  March 24th, 2013 at 1:55 pm

I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED ABOUT WHICH SUBJECT I SHOULD TAKE IN 11TH …… SOME PEOPLES R TELLING ME TO TAKE COMMERCE ND SME SAYS TO TAKE SCIENCE ….I GOT 70% IN SCIENCE ….. PLZ HELP ME TO TAKE WHICH SUB I SHOULD CHOOSE IN 11TH

• 90. harsh mattoo  |  March 24th, 2013 at 12:08 am

i am in class 10 isc board
    i am weak in hindi , i am good in science,in class 11th i don,t want to study hindi is there any other option of hindi please help me

• 91. Nadeem  |  March 19th, 2013 at 1:06 pm

hello i hav jst completed my 10th boards and im sure i will get 9 CGPA above but i dont hav math brain wat shud i choose PCB or PCM with CS and i want to become an astronaut so it will be very great if u help me out with this!!!

• 92. Arish Mudra Rakshas  |  March 17th, 2013 at 10:43 pm

Hi,
    I was hoping if someone could solve my query. I want to take six subjects (PCMB and French and English) which my school is okay with, but I heard that if you have six subjects in class XI and XII only the scores of the best five out of six are counted in the percentage. Is that true?
    Thanks for the help in advance.
    Arish.

• 93. megha s kumar  |  March 17th, 2013 at 3:55 pm

i am a student of class 10th
    i am a bit poor in maths
    but interested in science
    so shall i continue in cbse or to move on to state syllabus .

• 94. janvi  |  March 15th, 2013 at 10:28 am

I am in 10th class, I am interested in taking maths but I am slow, so every time 1or 2 questions are always left in exam, and science seems a little hard to me, so please tell me what subject i should take in 11th (cbse).

• 95. loganathan  |  March 9th, 2013 at 9:20 am

To study abt physical education? Wich colege is best in tamilnadu? Can u plz say me? I hav more interst in sports and am an athlete so i hav to study abt physical education….

• 96. surbhi mehta  |  February 25th, 2013 at 6:44 pm

as i am a student of 10th so i want to know whats there in commerce so that i can choose subject for brighter future

• 97. marwah  |  February 25th, 2013 at 1:07 pm

What subjects should I take in 11class to become an ias officer?

• 98. lol  |  February 16th, 2013 at 8:50 am

what subjects are there in class 11 science if i select computer….?

• 99. sanjay  |  February 14th, 2013 at 10:12 am

my doughter is going to class 11 cbse. which latest subject will be adviceble

• 100. Ashmeen Kaur  |  February 12th, 2013 at 7:40 pm

I am sooooooo confused that i cannot tell you. Actually i am confused in what to choose after 10 th standard. if anyone can help me please do it for me.

• 101. nikhil varma  |  February 6th, 2013 at 6:05 pm

is there a group called multimedia and web technology for class 11 ??? pls let me know as soon as possible

• 102. lisha  |  February 5th, 2013 at 6:06 pm

is computer science a good stream in class 11 ?
    im a cbse class x student nd i hav got the form to fill
    and im confused
    im intrested in software engineering but my friends said me that its the hardest subject
    u can rate my studies : 75/100
    nd please say me how is engineering graphics ?

• 103. anakha  |  February 3rd, 2013 at 3:57 pm

hello …am studyng 7th std . i want to become ias officer .. wat i should read or stdy, whr i ll get information abt dat ? i want to prepare myself ready for dat. anyone help pls?

• 104. kamaljeet  |  January 13th, 2013 at 11:57 am

i m ltle bit confused … of my carrer i will take cmputer enginering but my maths n physcs are not so good .so its compulsary we tke only non-med in 11class or we tke cmmrce also for computer enginering plzzz suggest me guysss… m confused.

• 105. Parul Arora  |  December 30th, 2012 at 3:11 pm

plz help in choosing my stream ,i like biology and maths but physics n chemistry are very difficult for me to understand.so what should i choose????????????

• 106. faisal  |  November 26th, 2012 at 10:25 pm

80% marks in hole 10, or only in final exam.

• 107. salma yasmeen khan  |  November 8th, 2012 at 9:43 pm

sir
    as i am studying in first pu & i am from commerce Bach i really wanted to do IAS so plz sir suggest me the subjects that i can prepare

salma sister shaista

• 108. KRITHIKA.A  |  October 16th, 2012 at 10:24 pm

IAM STD OF 9.IN THIS SYLABUS MATHS,HISTORY,CIVICS,POLITICAL SCIENCE.THESE R THE SUBJECTS DIFFICULT.IF U CAN CHANGE THE PUBLISHERS

• 109. Dev  |  October 5th, 2012 at 12:09 pm

What are the subject offered by CBSE for science and commerce as optional

• 110. Bishalta pradhan  |  September 15th, 2012 at 7:23 pm

Umm…im confused of what stream should i take fo ma +2..!
    I want to take up science because i want to become a civil or a mechanical engineer and i love physics and maths but im quiet weak in chemistry. Can u plz hlp me out..!!?

• 111. Pankaj Patle  |  August 28th, 2012 at 11:10 am

Sir, i am student of 11th class, can i take math’s as additional subject for 12th cbse board examination ??? and by taking that can i face the competitive exams like IIT, AIEEE etc. Please guide me….

• 112. Student  |  August 8th, 2012 at 4:19 pm

I just wanted to ask whether I can take Physjcs+Chemistry+Maths and Economics as the 4th subject. I don’t want Maths but I like Eco. So can I take PCB+Eco?
    Thanks :)

• 113. anshu maan  |  July 29th, 2012 at 9:07 am

i want yo take economics in 11 then in the future what can i do?

• 114. nishtha dua  |  July 16th, 2012 at 8:07 pm

hey plz tell me..i have taken i.p with commerce stream and i want to do gov. bank job in my future on good post…so plz suggest me…i have choosen the rite subjects…/?

• 115. prabhakar  |  July 11th, 2012 at 10:01 pm

subject for class 11th in commerce stream with math and without math plz.. give me answer

• 116. ROHIT VERMA  |  July 9th, 2012 at 4:37 pm

i scored 80′/. marks in class 10 i want to go with Economics but my frnd told me there are no more choice exept banking. please tell me if there are more option on my email id rohitv903@gmail.com

• 117. Aayushi jaiswal basti up  |  July 6th, 2012 at 4:06 pm

bestttttttttttttt

• 118. Indradeep  |  July 5th, 2012 at 1:34 pm

I Suddenly take science group in class XI in WBSC Board
    But I DO NOT TAKE BIOLOGY.I WANT TO BE A RESEARCHER IN ROBOTICS.IS BIOLOGY IMPORTANT FOR PROPER RESEARCHER IN
    ROBOTICS??????IS COMPUTER SCIENCE IMPORTANT FOR MY CARRIER??????? A SUGGESTION FALLS ME IN A PANIC THAT IF I DO NOT TAKE BIOLOGY..THE BIOLOGICAL CARRIER WILL BE CLOSED..I THINK BIOLOGY IS BETTER FOR KNOWING HUMAN BODY WHICH IS RELATED WITH ROBOTICS IS THIS TRUE

PLEASE HELP ME !!! PLEASE HELP ME !!! PLEASE HELP ME !!! PLEASE HELP ME !!! PLEASE HELP ME !!!

• 119. Sid  |  July 4th, 2012 at 7:53 pm

plz help as soon as possible
    me currently in class 11
    i live in the ncr region n preparing for iit jee through vmc
    n they just give loads n loads of work
    four hour class thrice a week
    so should i opt for computers or physical education
    i have interest in it but more in science non medical
    plz help

• 120. SHALABH  |  July 3rd, 2012 at 2:15 pm

hi,friends i got 65% in 10th but now i confusd dat which subject does i choose i have intrst in all subject,lekin mein bus rupees kamana chahta hu aur vo b bot zada socan u tell me dat which subject line have lot of money which should i choose…plz tell me

• 121. SHALABH  |  July 3rd, 2012 at 2:14 pm

• 122. manoj  |  June 29th, 2012 at 10:28 am

thanx for the suggetsion

• 123. navjot sran  |  June 24th, 2012 at 12:22 pm

Sir,i won’t to ask that which subjects i take ender non-medical in +1?

• 124. navjot sran  |  June 24th, 2012 at 12:18 pm

Sir,i won’t to ask that which subjects i take ender non-medical?

• 125. gulam.nabi  |  June 24th, 2012 at 10:34 am

hallo i am gulam nabi and i pass in class 10 cgpa 7.4 i take commers in

• 126. gaurav arjune  |  June 17th, 2012 at 9:46 pm

jello

• 127. Chandrapal Sharma  |  June 15th, 2012 at 2:54 pm

Sir,
    I Choose Commerce stream in class 11th, Can i get computer science as subject….
    I want Computer science As my subject….

Thanks…

• 128. ashutosh jha  |  June 15th, 2012 at 7:25 am

i hav got 10cgpa and hav decided 2 take pcm..how many subjects r required in pcm..which r option..help me pls.. i m totaly confused

• 129. pragya  |  June 6th, 2012 at 6:02 pm

HELLO.. I AM PRAGYA , I GOT 8.6 CGPA IN HIGH SCHOOL . I WAS ALREADY SELECTED SCIENCE (PCB) STREAM BUT I AM LITTLE BIT CONFUSE IN SELECTING OPTIONAL SUBJECT . I WANT TO BECOME A DOCTOR . SO PLEASE GUIDE ME .

• 130. rahul  |  June 5th, 2012 at 4:33 pm

hi iam rahul,and i got 8.6 cgpa in my 10 board exam and iam little bit confuse in selecting stream in 11 class. so please help me.

• 131. S Bhagirati  |  June 5th, 2012 at 9:58 am

hi i am bhagirati & i got 8cgpa in class 10& i am interested in science (especially ,in biology)but i am feeling difficulty in mathematics. so please guide me.

• 132. misty  |  June 2nd, 2012 at 6:17 pm

I scored 70% so now I want to take science is that possible?

• 133. priyadharshini  |  June 1st, 2012 at 1:45 pm

Hi i am priya n i am waiting for my board exam results.i am expecting 90% marks. i am confused which subject i should take in 11th.biology or computer science n i also like maths.By any means is there any possibilities to get any computer based jobs even after taking BIOLOGY GROUP in higher secondary by taking some computer course. To say it frankly I am blank about my future

• 134. divya  |  May 27th, 2012 at 9:14 pm

hi i am divya and i got 7.6cgpa in class 10 and now i am confuise that which subject i shoud take in 11th i want to be an army officer in my future so please guid me that what subject i shoud take in 11th class piease guid me .

• 135. kirti  |  May 25th, 2012 at 2:21 pm

6 th subject as an additinal subject can be choosen after 10 th in XI class. Where are all these rules laid down

• 136. divyansh  |  May 25th, 2012 at 8:20 am

i m cnfused about which subject i take in 11th…………… if i want 2 bcome a police then subject i have 2 take…………….

• 137. Roshan  |  May 22nd, 2012 at 4:04 pm

meritnation.com has really helped me in choosing my subjects and make easier for me to step toward my career.
    And all i want to say u guys that stay in touch with this site.

• 138. Saurbhi  |  May 21st, 2012 at 6:14 pm

Hi! I’ve finished my 10th and secured 84%. I’m really confused about what to do ahead. I’m quite good in english and arts. But I’m not sure if I should pursue arts ahead. I’m actually quite interested in commerce but I’ve heard it’s not a bright choice. I’ve thought about going for medical, but I’m not sure I can ace physics in the next 2 years…moreover medical entrance exam is difficult. Kindly help me out. Thanks :)

• 139. shivkumar yadav  |  May 20th, 2012 at 1:50 pm

i have got 35 marks in icse class10 exams sir iam able to take PCB GROUP ICS CLASS11 OR NOT

• 140. benazir  |  May 18th, 2012 at 5:14 pm

I was really thankful to you . Can you please give elaborate idea on selecting my group as i was almost good in all subjects.

• 141. Hemant kumar  |  May 10th, 2012 at 3:10 pm

HI! I AM SURE I WILL SECURED GOOD MARK IN 10class. NOW I AM INTERESTED IN COMMERCE STREAM. AND I HOPE I WILL DO BEST IN FUTURE BUT STILL THERE IS FEAR IN MY MIND. SO PLEASE SEND STUDY TIPS AND FUTURE CAREER IN MY E-mail ADDRESS. I WILL BE THANKFUL TO YOU…

• 142. Asmita upadhyay  |  April 28th, 2012 at 8:03 pm

I wanna to apply for IAS, which stream should be good for me.I got 88% in 10th board exam.

• 143. dikisangmo  |  April 28th, 2012 at 6:06 pm

wow….amazing..but still i had confussoin that which stearm i should choose…i did;nt understand…please help..me..:)

• 144. vismaya george  |  April 28th, 2012 at 2:44 pm

i likd ths blog very much. its really helpful. i jst want sme tips to selact a correct stream in my X1.please…….. nw am thnkg of takg biomaths.bt its a bit challenging coz am weak in maths…anyway i has scored 83 % in my board.so thnkg tht i could manage it…… thanx a looooot 4 helpg me take a decision….

• 145. athira  |  April 24th, 2012 at 11:55 am

which group should i take in std 11 to become a fashion designer in future

• 146. Tooba  |  April 23rd, 2012 at 7:57 pm

i dont like maths what subject i choose in XI

• 147. manu  |  April 21st, 2012 at 5:14 pm

hi!i am in 11 class and is thinking to do clat so whether is it good choice of the subject? which i mean is commerce.

• 148. akshay  |  April 20th, 2012 at 9:52 am

i m confuse about which subject going to take and what can i do

• 149. Bikash Chowdhury  |  April 9th, 2012 at 2:30 pm

this blog is awsm bcoz i have inspired frm ths blog nd i score 90% in i.c.s.e

• 150. vikram  |  April 6th, 2012 at 4:10 pm

it’s so much confusion what i should do after my sscboard exam, please guide me

• 151. Saahil maurya  |  April 2nd, 2012 at 1:36 am

hi dis is saahil, my exams r over in march nd after waiting for a month i couldnt find an appropiate answer of my ques that is which subject should i select for 11, i m finding bit difficulty for the selection of subjects. its my humble request to guide me plz !!!!

• 152. gayathri  |  March 27th, 2012 at 2:52 pm

i m tooo confused on the subjects which i want to take in my 11 class on science medical

• 153. prachi  |  March 18th, 2012 at 5:16 pm

i am confused that what should i take in 11 class medical or non medical

• 154. jbsingh  |  March 16th, 2012 at 8:11 am

in these days whenever my exanination for class X is being over and I would like to take medical subjects kindly advise me upon on medical

• 155. feba  |  March 11th, 2012 at 10:21 pm

I failed in mathematics examination of plus one class. Icould not improve marks in retest also. now the school denayed my promotion to plus two (2012). what shall i do?

• 156. feba  |  March 11th, 2012 at 10:20 pm

sir,
    I failed in mathematics examination of plus one class. Icould not improve marks in retest also. now the school denayed my promotion to plus two (2012)./ what shall i do?

• 157. arun kumar prajapati  |  March 11th, 2012 at 10:20 am

i want to become in future software developer in india
    i doing in future bussiness with computers

• 158. abc  |  March 3rd, 2012 at 10:46 am

im doing my tenth xams.i want 2 study 11 but my frnds acquaintances n parents disagree.im gud at maths so sum want me as an iitan.my papa want me 2 study ias n serve de nation.i cudnt decide anything.plz help me.

• 159. vikash kumar  |  February 20th, 2012 at 3:41 pm

i want science in class 11 .but my per is önly 65%.

• 160. devansh sood  |  February 16th, 2012 at 10:00 pm

can you please elaborate on the subjects

• 161. devshree  |  February 16th, 2012 at 7:40 pm

i don’t like maths therefore, i am not taking maths with commerce
    is entreprenuership a good opt?
    i am good in chem n bio…should i take sc-bio..?

• 162. devshree  |  February 16th, 2012 at 7:37 pm

hi i am a 10th grader n i am interested in science but i am not a math brained person. so i am worried what to choose.
    what should i opt sc-bio or commerce-entreprenuership…
    i m quite good in chem n bio..
    plss..help

• 163. Pitambar  |  February 7th, 2012 at 6:21 pm

Prove that
    tanA+2tan2A+4tan4A+8cot8A=cotA

• 164. rekha yadav  |  February 6th, 2012 at 1:27 pm

benefits of taking computer science in xi and xii as an opitonal subject

• 165. rekha yadav  |  February 6th, 2012 at 1:00 pm

i want to know about the optional subject computer science/informatic practice what will be the benefits of taking them in class xi an xii if i want to take admission in computer science in b.tech

• 166. neha singh  |  February 5th, 2012 at 12:32 pm

this websites is really helpul

• 167. Jigmet Tsetan  |  January 17th, 2012 at 9:00 am

Is it possible to combine psychology and fine arts (and English)in class eleven? In Chandigarh. Which school offers this combination?

• 168. SHREYA GOYAL  |  December 18th, 2011 at 5:24 pm

HI I AM IN 10TH . I WANT TO KNOW SCOPES FOR SCIENCE(MEDICAL). PLZZZZ HELP ME.

• 169. SHWETHA MENON  |  December 4th, 2011 at 7:06 pm

I am in 11th & I just want to change my subject from computer science to physical education …so is it possible to change ?????????

• 170. saurabh  |  October 29th, 2011 at 6:37 pm

pl” some1 tell me that after class10 what i do????????i like science but not maths……….

• 171. anmol  |  October 26th, 2011 at 12:38 pm

hey its awesome 2 have such an article wich supports me,
    i would ake science coz i ve got 10 points in 9th sa1
    thanxxxxx a lot

• 172. anogh  |  October 14th, 2011 at 8:32 pm

i am in 10, i want to take science, but i am very weak in maths
    what should i do?

• 173. ahana shahul  |  October 8th, 2011 at 10:03 am

i got 95% mark in 10th class what shouid i choose for my 11

• 174. RATNAKAR SHUKLA  |  September 8th, 2011 at 3:10 pm

I HAVE SCORED 75% MARKS AND I M NOT A MATHS BRAINED STUDENT.PL TELL ME HOW CAN I GET SCIENCE(PCM)IN CLASS 11TH

• 175. ashwarya sharma  |  July 19th, 2011 at 10:37 pm

i have 66% in class 10th i want to take commerce with maths what can i do

• 176. christy  |  June 2nd, 2011 at 1:45 pm

what shoul i choose in class 11 ? i have secured 86% in my class 10 exam. i like both science & humanities. & my aim is to become a doctor or an IAS..please guide me.

• 177. pam  |  April 18th, 2011 at 9:51 pm

Me Pam, and i hv cleared my X board. and the result will be in june. and am vry confused bcoz acc. to me i will got above 75%. but i am not vry much sure. so i am vry confused wat to do? can u gyz plz hlp me in deciding which subject is good for me. and i am leaving a hint that i like bio a loot. but cn i will be successful in bio?

• 178. gurvinder  |  April 5th, 2011 at 3:15 pm

is it true that 5% marks are detected when a student opts for physical education as an additional subject

• 179. SHUBHAM-JAIN  |  March 29th, 2011 at 1:30 pm

I’am sure that I can get 80%. Than what stream should I choose ? Please tell me.

• 180. purnima  |  March 28th, 2011 at 8:21 pm

i really agree with her…………….and i feel it is very very very very very supportive…………… but i want to knw which stream to be taken to bcum IAS officier

• 181. Ravi  |  March 28th, 2011 at 9:51 am

My daughter has been offered Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Informatics in class XI. The stream is without mathematics. Please let me know, after her 12th, what should be her graduation studies and further career opportunities.

• 182. shivani  |  January 7th, 2011 at 1:54 am

this blog is really helpful…
    it helped me to know more about my further subjects and studies.
    my confusion has gone.

• 183. Ekansh  |  December 30th, 2010 at 9:56 pm

IF WE OPT BOARD THEN WHAT WILL BE THE SYLLABUS FOR IT

• 184. ashmita garg  |  November 10th, 2010 at 1:29 am

i want a stream which has both the subjects bio and maths. is it available ?if yes then please tell…………

• 185. sushmita  |  October 30th, 2010 at 3:55 am

hey still i m confused that which stream i should take bcuz in maths its no means sumtimes i get interest in that but still no then science i like chem nphysics little bit n bio is too much tough for me n eng and hindi r very nice subjects and i score very well in them n sst history no,eco yes, geo yes, political science no. pls help what should i do pls help as much fast u guys can

• 186. harsh agarwal  |  October 17th, 2010 at 7:48 am

i am totally confused about which subject to take after ten and i want you to help me to give me good suggestion on which stream to take. I am an average student and i am getting about 60%to70% in my class ten exams but my aim is to become an automobile engineer but my maths and science is very poor like i just get about 60%To65% in ma science and in maths i get about 70 to 75% som times but most of the time i get only about 50 to 60% in my maths so plz giv me a good suggestion for my class xi

• 187. charu  |  August 18th, 2010 at 8:21 pm

i m not good in physics and mathematics…
    if i opt for arts ,then what all career options will i have except for psychology?
    and what all options if i take up commerce without maths?
    i am interested in joining the UNO.
    please advise
    thanks

• 188. omkar  |  July 31st, 2010 at 12:18 am

should i have to compulsary give cet for biology ..if i have choosen general stream in college???

• 189. pooja  |  June 30th, 2010 at 4:31 am

i got 70% in my high school board exam(u.p. board,english medium) plz tel me what stream should i take in 11th(c.b.s.e. board)…..is commerce perfect for me?

• 190. chandni sharma  |  June 27th, 2010 at 1:08 am

i want to study engineering after 12 and i am preasently studying in 11 . i want to take physical education as optional subject and not computer. but my friends said that computer is compulsary for engineerings from 2010. is it correct news . please help me immediately as i have already started studying physical education . if it is so then i have to change my subject no .so sujjest me.

• 191. vijay  |  June 25th, 2010 at 12:42 am

hi i want the subjects for arts stream XIth standared in maharashtra for marathi medium.

• 192. vijay  |  June 25th, 2010 at 12:41 am

hi i want the subjects for arts stream IXth standared in maharashtra for marathi medium.

• 193. snigdha  |  May 28th, 2010 at 7:32 pm

thanx alot pl. also let me know the career jobs related to each stream

• 194. shreyal  |  May 23rd, 2010 at 6:56 am

i have a very deep interest in computers..
    can u plz tell me which subjects i should take…..
    i dont want to take sciences with computers….i got 88.4% in cl 10 boards..frm icse board im really confused help me plz

• 195. Tanvi  |  May 19th, 2010 at 5:38 am

Hey well i have decided to take commerce and i love maths i get 90 + in it. But i want to know what options does commerce gives after 12th…please reply

• 196. Nishant Kumar  |  April 13th, 2010 at 9:50 am

payal, i like your blog so much as u are just helping the children in their studies to choose their streams.
    please give me some suggestions related to my 12th studies with commerce stream.

• 197. RAJANI  |  April 13th, 2010 at 12:31 am

THIS BLOG HAS HELPED ME A LOT TO DECIDE WHICH STREAM WOULD BE BEST FOR ME

• 198. juhi  |  April 7th, 2010 at 2:21 am

hi,every1. i m in class 11th and now i hav to choose my subjects but i m very confused and dont knw wht 2 do.i m very gud at both arts and computer science but nt 2 gud in maths and chemistry. i m not able to understand which 1 should i take as a carrier as i have to take PCM for opting computers. please suggest which steam should i take: non-medical or humanities

• 199. piyush  |  April 4th, 2010 at 5:46 am

i am appeared in tenth standard which stearm is better for me.
    but my interest in maths and wants to lecturer

• 200. Anmol  |  April 2nd, 2010 at 4:05 am

I have very much interest in maths and science but in exams i could get only about 75%-85%….plzz tell me can i get computer science subject in 11th.

• 201. preeta  |  April 1st, 2010 at 4:36 am

well first of all i would like to appreciate this blog for all the information ……………. n also i request to plzz provide little more information about commerce subject ………..

• 202. hemlata  |  March 15th, 2010 at 11:04 am

its realy nice but i need help for all commerce subject specially accounts and business
    plzzzzzzzzzzz
    help me out

• 203. stuti  |  February 14th, 2010 at 12:48 am

i have a keen interest in biology but i think it will take much time and taking maths will take less time in futurefor a job. but actually i am not so good at maths and iscore 80-90% in biology. so plz help me in choosing the subject in class XI.

• 204. neha  |  February 9th, 2010 at 5:24 am

I am student of 11th with bio. I want to take additional subject of math in 12th exam. Can I take this?

• 205. akul  |  February 2nd, 2010 at 2:44 am

plz give me the solution of all commerce subject specially accounts and business.

• 206. sagar  |  February 2nd, 2010 at 2:43 am

• 207. shagun  |  January 21st, 2010 at 4:15 am

Wow it was nice reding this article but i m still confused wat to choose in 11th as i want to be a fashion designer or a computer engineer so as a girl wat is better for my future can anyone plzzzzzzzzzzz help me as i like computers but becoz of this fear that entrance exam of computer engineering are really difficult i am getting rid of becoming a computer engineer plzzzzzz someone guide me the correct path to opt for…….

• 208. hanah  |  January 18th, 2010 at 9:31 am

I used to get above 95%in 8th but now i am in 10th & i am getting only 87%.iam going to write board exam in march.What should i do? Also i love learning Science.IF I Am getting like this marks will i be able to take science as my subject in 11th? iam greatly tensed. What should i do

• 209. kamal  |  December 25th, 2009 at 1:37 am

i want maths solutions

• 210. Nistha  |  November 27th, 2009 at 7:19 am

really this site is gr8.
    I m lovin’ it…

• 211. Deepak kumar  |  November 15th, 2009 at 11:19 pm

i want 12th class history solution.

thx

Deepak

• 212. Aakanksha  |  October 28th, 2009 at 4:14 am

This is really a helpful site.

• 213. abhishek mishra  |  September 17th, 2009 at 7:12 am

how to view rivision notes

• 214. nidhi bobal  |  September 5th, 2009 at 11:11 pm

what % i wud need in 10th board to take bio subject in 11th???

• 215. Deepashr  |  August 29th, 2009 at 8:40 am

Please help for Hindi ncert too.Are there any websites for hindi NCERT solutions?

• 216. Monika Sahoo  |  August 10th, 2009 at 4:08 am

i have taken bio & maths in 11th,i secured 80% in 10th board,i am the only student in my school who has both bio+maths,i have deep interest in biology.
    So pls tell me what to do,should i leave maths?
    I am totally confused,& pls tell me what are the scopes in biotechnology.

• 217. Monika Sahoo  |  August 10th, 2009 at 3:42 am

Which subjects are required for Biotechnology ?

• 218. Supratim  |  August 1st, 2009 at 8:41 am

Hi! Well I’m a beginner at this site and i need a little help getting around. My problem is that I have taken up Biotechnology as my fifth subject and I’m finding it difficult to find any additional information on the topics taught at school. I would really appreciate it if you could tell me a site or even a book that i can consult. Thanks.

• 219. alka Jayaswal  |  July 30th, 2009 at 10:47 am

I need study material for claasses 6,7,8,9,to 12 ICSE & ISC thanks alka jayaswal

• 220. divyanshu  |  July 30th, 2009 at 6:34 am

if any one interested in bio and maths both what would heshe aim to do.

• 221. kuldeep  |  July 28th, 2009 at 5:56 am

i want Economics class 11th CBSE mock papers with solution

thnk you
    kuldeep ,Noida(U.P)

• 222. Nikita  |  July 26th, 2009 at 7:14 am

can i take psychology as an additional subject in commerce stream….????

• 223. Monis  |  July 22nd, 2009 at 7:30 pm

i dont think this of any use

• 224. surender  |  July 13th, 2009 at 9:54 pm

i like to take mathematics

• 225. Shruti  |  July 13th, 2009 at 8:51 am

well, this one’s for Nidhi Maheswari. i guess you should choose Sanskrit as the syllabus is not much and you’ll get more time for studying other subjects as well. moreover, Sanskrit is a scoring subject and will definitely boost up you %age.

• 226. Shruti  |  July 13th, 2009 at 8:47 am

i request you to provide study material for humanities classes 11 and 12, please. it will help a lot of IAS aspirants like me.

please please please please please please please please ………………………………………………

• 227. Shruti  |  July 13th, 2009 at 8:44 am

this is a great site. i scored 99.99% in 9th and am looking forward to the boards this year. Meritnation helped me a lot in preparing for the exams as i am specially weak in maths and was shocked as hell when i go 100/100 in maths. all my teachers, parents, friends were surprised as i never went above 90 in maths.

i haven’t told my friends about the site b’coz i don’t want them to go ahead of me. i want to bask in the glory all alone. i know that’s mean of me but in today’s world you need to show professionlism.

inspite of my %age, i want to go for Humanities as i always loved history and all. my friends disagree with me as they think Humanities has no scope in today’s world. but i want to become an IAS offcer so i guess Humanities will help me a lot. can you please guide me with this.

• 228. priyanka  |  July 12th, 2009 at 3:21 am

i need a solution of commerce plssssssssss do something for us we also need a help

• 229. Divesh Agarwal  |  July 9th, 2009 at 10:30 am

I have choosen maths subject in my class- XI standard and looking for a career in Engineering. Should i start preparing myself for AIEEE from this year onwards or from class XII standard.

If yes, than what should be my strategy to do it from year onwards.. Please some body suggest me.

Abhishek Sharma, Bhilai.

• 230. Aneesha V  |  July 8th, 2009 at 6:17 am

I need the solution for the following question.

tanA+2tan2A+4tan4A+8cot8A=cotA

• 231. nidhi maheshwari  |  July 6th, 2009 at 6:09 am

vich sub. b/w hindi n sanskrit should i choose in my 9th class plzzzzzzzz anybuddy help mee.

• 232. RICHA  |  July 6th, 2009 at 5:06 am

i want to have solutions of english subject course -B OF CLASS ELEVENTH

• 233. RICHA  |  July 6th, 2009 at 5:05 am

i want to know the syllabus of computer science of class eleventh &also wantthe solutions of subject computer science

• 234. richa  |  July 6th, 2009 at 12:34 am

actually i want to take computer science as my subject in 11th but the problem is i was not having computer as a subject in6th to 10th class so i am totally out of touch of computer so i want to know the syllabus of computer science of 11 th class so i can persue my tutions

• 235. Gopal karna  |  July 5th, 2009 at 7:53 pm

will this site provide me some information in biological fields

• 236. Gopal karna  |  July 5th, 2009 at 7:51 pm

i’ve choose science stream in biological group. it will be correct

• 237. Gopal karna  |  July 5th, 2009 at 7:49 pm

hi anjali i’ve got 99 percentin 10th. n got 100 marks in all aggregiate subjects. ……………………………………….hurray

• 238. ANGELMARIYA  |  July 4th, 2009 at 10:28 pm

This is really helpful,,,,,,i was totally confused…but after coming to this site my confusion is totally cleared.

• 239. Megha  |  July 5th, 2009 at 12:24 am

I have taken bio in xi. but I got 87 in maths. I always want to be in bio field, so is it correct for my career? I have very deep interest in biology.

• 240. ronak  |  July 3rd, 2009 at 8:26 am

i will request to add something about commerce?????????????????????there is nothing which can help commerce student

• 241. Drishty  |  June 29th, 2009 at 7:57 am

God Anjali your a big time topper! I’m your fan!
    I got 97.2% in 8th & I hope to get your kind of % with the help of this site.

• 242. krishanan  |  June 29th, 2009 at 5:30 am

hi all i got 85.4% in tenth and now i have chosen commerce stream .
    i have my interest in science but iam not math brained person. so i am worried if my choice is the right one and will i be able to get good marks in X11 with commerce
    i request all of u to add ur comments on the choice of subjects that students scoring around 85% take .
    with regards…

• 243. Richard  |  June 29th, 2009 at 4:39 am

I want subject of computer science solutoins

• 244. priyanshu  |  June 26th, 2009 at 4:44 am

ihave got 82 i ‘m very greatful to u?

• 245. seema  |  June 25th, 2009 at 4:24 am

i complete my tenth. i scored 72% in 10th.i confusing about which stream is good. so i want to know that which stream did i choose

• 246. meritnation  |  June 22nd, 2009 at 11:34 pm

Dear Khurshid, I have forwarded your problem to our Customer Support Team. Someone from Meritnation.com will get in touch with you shortly.
    Best,
    - Harsh

• 247. khurshid  |  June 22nd, 2009 at 9:55 pm

we have already paid Rs999 to meritnation in the month of may and got the subscribtion recipt but our paid only products r nt yet opening may i know the reason why….?

• 248. Anjali  |  June 18th, 2009 at 11:08 pm

Can you give NCERT solutions-English class11(xii)

• 249. Anjali  |  June 18th, 2009 at 11:06 pm

Thanks to this site.I got 99.7per in 10th and 100 in maths,Sci.,social……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 250. Anjulii  |  June 18th, 2009 at 11:00 pm

Thanks to this site.I got 96.7per in 10th and 100 in maths.

• 251. Anjulii  |  June 18th, 2009 at 10:57 pm

Please tell me whether this site provide solutions for English class11????

• 252. vamshi  |  June 13th, 2009 at 6:26 am

in our school there is no +1&+2.so, can i join in other school for+1&+2.will it cause problem

• 253. Moulshree  |  June 10th, 2009 at 11:35 pm

hi… this…is moulshree gaur.m in 10th standard….n this site…is really a great help to studies.

• 254. meritnation  |  June 10th, 2009 at 7:26 pm

Dear Devanshu, Currently we do not provide solutions for Commerce subjects. – Best, Harsh

• 255. Devanshu garg  |  June 9th, 2009 at 8:22 am

can anybody pls tell me whether this site provides solutions for commerce subjects or not??????

• 256. Nisha Madhukar  |  June 9th, 2009 at 2:30 am

can anyone will help me to know me about the locks made in the front of practice tests.????????????

• 257. meritnation  |  June 9th, 2009 at 5:34 am

Hi Nisha, As a free user you can access only 2 Practice Tests per subject. If you wish you attempt the other Practice Tests then you need to enroll for our Paid Memberships. You can find more information here. – Best, Harsh

• 258. navneet  |  June 9th, 2009 at 4:24 am

i appreciate the article i would opt for science bcoz i score more than 95 per cent in every class i would admire if more content is added to the article

• 259. ashwani  |  June 7th, 2009 at 2:18 am

at what percentage you gave commercein class xii(11)

• 260. mishak  |  June 6th, 2009 at 1:35 am

i lk tis blog vry mch thnks fr ur suport i hv got 80%in my 8th stndrd

• 261. janice  |  June 5th, 2009 at 4:36 am

iv given my class 12th xam n secured 60% marks in comeerce with maths stream…m confused in wat 2 do next being maths my weak subject m not able 2 decide on wat should i do now???????????

• 262. Basshar Ghani  |  June 3rd, 2009 at 7:15 am

It really helped me a lot in my studies.
    It was a very good blog.
    Thanks

• 263. Nimit Bhargava  |  June 3rd, 2009 at 2:46 am

thanks meritnation i got 80
    and i ad choose science..
    thanks

• 264. meritnation  |  June 2nd, 2009 at 12:01 am

Hi Poorna, It’s quite simple – you can change the grade yourself. Go to “My Profile” and then “Edit Profile”. Change your grade here and save it. – Best, Harsh

• 265. Poorna  |  June 1st, 2009 at 9:54 pm

can anyone please help me in changing the study material from class 10 to class 11???????????will i have to sign up for a new account????????????

• 266. tamil selvi  |  June 1st, 2009 at 12:21 am

we are confusing about which sream is good

• 267. narendra  |  May 30th, 2009 at 9:05 pm

this blog really supports

please also give urls where such aptitude tests are undrtaken

Some HTML allowed: