- Over thousands of videos for CBSE class 12-science.
- Unlimited practice questions for exam prep
- Over 2 million solved questions certified by our experts View Questions
- FREE solutions for NCERT and other popular textbooks
CBSE Class 12 Science - Important topics
Top QuestionsAsk your question
Why is it not possible to obtain pure ethanol by fractional distillation...
Asked by Mathai Kocuplam..., Subject:Chemistry
in this rxn A--2B+C, the rate const of rxn is 2x10-3 molL-1s-1.if initia...
Asked by Vineeta, Subject:Chemistry
a hydrocarbon A ( molecular formula C5H10) yields 2- methylbutane on cat...
Asked by Miss Poetess, Subject:Chemistry
CBSE Class 12 Science
We have put the combined expertise of skilled professionals and the best of technology to create effective CBSE Class 12 Science study material. Our aim is to create comprehensive study material for CBSE Class 12 Science students, while catering to their learning objectives. Subjects like CBSE Class 12 Science, including Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, English and Economics have been simplified so that students fare well in their Board exams. Extensive practice questions and assessment based on Class 12 Science curriculum further assures the same.
Our Offer for CBSE Class 12 Science
- CBSE Class 12 Science Study material with complementing videos to enable active learning
- Key concepts for CBSE Class 12 Science skillfully explained and reinforced with revision notes
- Unlimited practice questions with CBSE Class 12 Science Board papers and sample papers
- Free NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 12 Science for exam preparation
- Test generator, Live test Series and Chapter Tests to measure progress
- Study package for competitive entrance exams( IIT JEE, AIPMT and others) for CBSE Class 12 Science students
- Personalized report to analyse progress systematically
We provide study material that is easy to understand, yet covers all important aspects of the syllabus of CBSE Class 12 Science. Students do not need to struggle with complex portions in any subject of Class 12 Science and can ensure higher marks in exams with Meritnation.