- Over thousands of videos for CBSE class 6.
- Unlimited practice questions for exam prep
- Over 2 million solved questions certified by our experts View Questions
- FREE solutions for NCERT and other popular textbooks
Important Textbooks for CBSE Class 6
CBSE Class 6 - Important topics
|CBSE Class 6 - MathCBSE Class 6 - Math Syllabus|
|CBSE Class 6 - ScienceCBSE Class 6 - Science Syllabus|
CBSE Class 6 - Hindi
|CBSE Class 6 - EnglishCBSE Class 6 - English Syllabus|
CBSE Class 6 - Sanskrit
Top QuestionsAsk your question
write short notes on RIGVEDA
Asked by Reet Agarwal, Subject:Social Science
A 5 SQUARE FLOWER BED EACH OF THE SIDE 1M ARE DUG A PIECE OF LAND 5M LON...
Asked by ..., Subject:Math
what are the differences between samir ek and samir do
Asked by ..., Subject:Social Science
CBSE Class 6
Meritnation.com has proved its mettle as a competent provider of online study material for CBSE Class 6. We nurture the learning capacity in students studying in CBSE Class 6 in a way that helps them grow. Our objective is to make sure that students of CBSE Class 6 have a strong foundation in case of concepts. Students can study CBSE Class 6 Maths, Science, Social Science, English, Hindi and Sanskrit through cheerful videos that encourage them to learn and practise. We offer several supplementary facilities for students of CBSE Class 6 to revise, test themselves and explore.
What we Offer
- Well-designed study material for CBSE Class 6 with videos and animation
- Free NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 6 helping with exam prep and homework
- CBSE Class 6 Revision Notes and summaries for necessary books
- Limitless sets of questions and answers based on CBSE Class 6 syllabus for doubts and queries
- CBSE Class 6 Sample Papers and chapter tests
- Test Generator, Formative Assessment and Live test Series to analyse progress from time to time
- Textbook Solutions for RD Sharma and RS Aggarwal for CBSE Class 6
We aim at ensuring progress in the knowledge graph of students of CBSE Class 6. Meritnation teaches students to be inquisitive, to explore and makes them self sufficient in scoring the highest possible marks.