- Over thousands of videos for CBSE class VII.
- Unlimited practice questions for exam prep
- Over 2 million solved questions certified by our experts View Questions
- FREE solutions for NCERT and other popular textbooks
Important Textbooks for CBSE Class 7
|Class 7 RD Sharma|
|Class 7 Living Science|
|Class 7 RS Aggarwal|
|Class 7 Science in Everyday|
|Class 7 Active Science|
|Class 7 Basic Science|
|Class 7 Everyday Science|
CBSE Class 7 - Important topics
CBSE Class 7 - Math
CBSE Class 7 - Science
CBSE Class 7 - English
Top QuestionsAsk your question
CAN U TELL ME ANUCHED ON "MAHANGAI KE BADTE CHARAND"
Asked by Jyotika Bajaj, Subject:Hindi
what are corresponding angles?
Asked by Sneha Ghosh, Subject:Math
platelate kan kese kahte h
Asked by Srinidhi .k, Subject:Hindi
CBSE Class 7
Students of CBSE Class 7 accessing Meritnation.com are entitled to a wide array of facilities that helps them study actively and learn better. We teach students the smart way to perform well in their CBSE Class 7 and score high in exams too. Our study module for CBSE Class 7 enables students to study through their syllabus through animated videos and analyse their knowledge through activities and tests. Revision also becomes really easy with our revision notes for CBSE Class 7.
For CBSE Class 7, we provide:
- Study material for all subjects for CBSE Class 7 as videos & animations
- Free NCERT Solutions and summaries of books in CBSE Class 7
- CBSE Class 7 Revision notes that help study better
- Over 2 million questions and answers based on CBSE Class 7 curriculum
- Solutions for popular textbooks like RD Sharma and RS Aggarwal for CBSE Class 7
- Chapter tests and Sample papers to analyse preparation
- Test Generator, Live Test Series and Formative Assessment to chart progress periodically
- Question and Answer forum for CBSE Class 7 handled by subject experts
Meritnation serves the purpose of developing the learning abilities of students in CBSE Class 12, while encouraging them to interact, ask and get their queries solved. Our objective is to help students of get actively involved in the process of their education. So, we facilitate self-analysis for CBSE Class 7 students. Additionally, we make students of Class 7 to retain maximum knowledge for future reference.