- Over thousands of videos for CBSE class 7.
- Unlimited practice questions for exam prep
- Over 2 million solved questions certified by our experts View Questions
- FREE solutions for NCERT and other popular textbooks
Important Textbooks for CBSE Class 7
|Class 7 RD Sharma|
|Class 7 Living Science|
|Class 7 RS Aggarwal|
|Class 7 Science in Everyday|
|Class 7 Active Science|
|Class 7 Basic Science|
|Class 7 Longman Geography|
|Class 7 Everyday Science|
|Class 7 Longman Civics|
|Class 7 Longman History|
CBSE Class 7 - Important topics
|CBSE Class 7 - MathCBSE Class 7 - Math Syllabus|
|CBSE Class 7 - ScienceCBSE Class 7 - Science Syllabus|
CBSE Class 7 - Hindi
CBSE Class 7 - English
CBSE Class 7 - Sanskrit
Top QuestionsAsk your question
If A/2=B/4=C/5,then A:B:C=?
Asked by ..., Subject:Math
what is planet?
Asked by ..., Subject:Science
compare the flora and fauna of the amazon basin ans the ganga brahmaputr...
Asked by ..., Subject:Social Science
CBSE Class 7
Students of CBSE Class 7 accessing Meritnation.com are entitled to a wide array of facilities that helps them study actively and learn better. We realise that students transitioning from the middle to senior school have specific requirements with regard to monitoring of performance and guidance at each step. We teach students the smart way to perform well in their CBSE Class 7 and score high in exams too. Our study module enables students to work on their syllabus with the help of short and engaging animated videos. They also get to measure their progress through activities, revision and a series of tests. Students can access personalised reports of their performance in these tests and ascertain their strengths and weaknesses.
For CBSE Class 7, we provide:
- Study notes for all subjects for CBSE Class 7 as videos & animations
- Free NCERT Solutions and summaries of books in Class 7
- Revision notes that help study better
- Over 2 million questions and answers based on CBSE curriculum
- Solutions for popular textbooks like RD Sharma and RS Aggarwal
- Chapter tests and Sample papers to analyse preparation
- Test Generator, Live Test Series and Formative Assessment to chart progress periodically
- Question and Answer forum for CBSE Class 7 handled by subject experts
Meritnation serves the purpose of developing learning abilities among CBSE Class 7 students. The methods used by us comprise means to self-analyse one’s preparation. The personalised interactive medium of learning helps even non-participative students become responsive. We make sure that our notes are smooth and assist in retention of information. We make sure that the notes given by us are in tandem with the standards set by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Also, the notes and practice tests are updated according to the changing trends in the CBSE curriculum.