Top Searches in CBSE Class 9
Important Textbooks for CBSE Class 9
CBSE Class 9 - Important topics
Nabeel Muhammed asked a questionSubject: Science , asked on on 28/7/13
Aaryan Kagale asked a questionSubject: GK , asked on on 5/1/15
Sananna Das asked a questionSubject: English , asked on on 23/4/13
CBSE Class 9
The team of subject experts at Meritnation.com works with an aim to provide CBSE class 9 students with an all-inclusive study module. Meritnation’s CBSE Class 9 module is designed to create a broad platform for learning objective subjects like Maths and Science, and strengthen students’ knowledge in theory and language subjects as well. Notes available for Class 9 CBSE students include detailed explanation for all topics as well as engaging animated videos to support the text. Course material provided by us covers Math, Science, Social Studies, English and Hindi for CBSE Class 9.
Attributes of our study package
- Engaging chapter notes with videos and activities for CBSE Class 9
- Unlimited stock of practice questions for exam preparation
- Over 2 million solved questions; authorised by experts
- Free NCERT solutions based on CBSE curriculum
- Excellently devised Sample Papers for PSA
- Chapter tests and Live Test Series customised for CBSE Class 9
- Personalised Assessment of Progress available to students
- Solutions for popular textbooks like RD Sharma, Lakhmir Singh and PS Verma
- Question-answer forum for doubts and queries in the syllabus
- Supervised preparation for Science and Math Olympiad aligned with CBSE curriculum
Additionally, our curriculum for CBSE class 9 students accommodates the vast syllabus prescribed by the Board. We aspire to tackle and simplify the most difficult portions in Class 9 Math and Class 9 Science that students usually struggle with. Students of CBSE Class 9 can now look beyond the anxiety that comes with studying and exams, and learn the smart way.
Students who begin preparing for various entrance exams at this point can also benefit from the study module available with us. Meritnation’s JEE foundation programme is designed to create a strong initiation in students, for JEE related topics in science subjects that are generally introduced to them in class 11. This ensures that students are way ahead of the competition and can ably score in the entrance exams.