Position: Branch Manager– Direct Sales (Delhi-Janakpuri)
- Hire & Manage resources at branch, driving and ensuring sales target achievement.
- The job requires to supervise and manage sales effort by the team by pro-actively inspecting the sales activity and effort amongst Field Executives and ensuring that the quality and quantity of sales effort meets company expectations.
- Monitoring and working on various sales performance metrics with focus on productivity improvement. Responsible for ensuring profitable sales at branch level.
- Achievement of the team targets, result orientation, activities and creativity and development of people in the team is the key success area in the job.
- Hire Vendors and coordinate with them for Home Demo Meetings on a day to day basis.
- Coordinates the involvement of sales support personnel, including customer support, service, and management resources, so that team performance objectives and customers’ expectations are met.
- Positively impacts the performance of branch by implementing and managing field support tools, including training programs, productivity initiatives, account and territory planning methodologies, and customer communication tools.
- Works with market management to ensure market level strategic and business objectives are met by the sales and team
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Leads field forecasting efforts among the team, ensuring that accurate forecasts are completed on a timely basis.
- Pro-actively assesses, clarifies and validates customer requirements and satisfaction by engaging key customer accounts in conjunction with sales personnel. Provides a management level point of contact for key customers. Builds and maintains strong customer relationships for referrals.
- Reports to the Regional Head – Alternate Sales
- Directly manages branch Directly, and 8-15 FE team underneath.
- Coordinates company executive involvement with customer management.
- Works closely with Customer Service and Field Marketing to ensure customer satisfaction, and
- high levels of field sales support.
- Tele calling/Call Center background would be an added advantage.
- Three year college degree from an accredited institution; Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 10+ years of sales management experience and at least 7+ Years in handling a Field team of more than 50 Sales Employees.
- B2C Experience of 7 plus years preferably in Financial Services (Banking, Credit Cards, Loans,CASA), Education, Insurance, Holiday /Space selling, Concept Selling.
- Excellent Communication and Relationship Management Skills.
- Ability to understand the local marketplace and adapt to the needs of the market situations from time to time.
- A good thinker and a great motivator with an eye for hiring good talent to build up a strong team.
Work Experience:Minimum 10+ years of management experience.
Shift: 6 days/week