Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. (AEPL) is the digital learning arm of Aakash Education Services Ltd. (AESL). AEPL is a rock solid team of 800+ passionate individuals within 2 strong online learning brand names, under its umbrella:
Aakash Digital(digital.aakash.ac.in) geography access to education in the test-prep segment by removing barriers of geography, income, safety or time. Our unique digital offerings i.e. Aakash Live - live online classes, Aakash iTutor - recorded video lectures and Aakash Practest - integrated test series facilitate right guidance to students preparing for competitive exams from the safety and comfort of their homes. We have a reach in almost 7+ countries and 750+ cities world-wide.
Meritnation (www.meritnation.com) is India’s leading online learning platform for school students with over 2.0 crore enrolled students across CBSE, ICSE and leading state boards. Its an online tuition company with course offerings for class 1 to 12 and entrance examination (engineering and medical) segment. The company has subscribers PAN India as well as in the Mid-East and has offices across 15 cities in India. Meritnation was a pioneer in Live Classes with more than 80,000+ hours of live class delivered on the platform till date.
As Education Counselor, you will be a brand ambassador of Meritnation Brand. You will be responsible for converting free users into premium/paid customers. You will closely work with the other departments at work to meet sales / revenue objectives.
Brief About the Role
- Will be a part of the Outbound voice Sales Process.
- Informing clients to avail services for E-Learning solutions based on K-12 segment
- Would be responsible for handling inbound calls and making outbound sales calls
- Handling client interactions, customer query in terms of all the queries related to E- learning solutions.
- Meeting Business targets through effective convincing and selling skills.
Organizational Alignment: Reports to the Manager – Inside Sales
● Any Graduation
Skills Set and Qualifications:
- Should be self-driven, confident and committed.
- Should be bold to handle mis-managed situations and immediate problem solvers
- Should be a very good planner & a good listener.
- Good communication & convincing skills.
- Sales Experience (At least 12 Months)
- Must be comfortable Telesales roles for Pan India customers (Students & parents).
Work Experience: Minimum 1-5 years of experience
Shift: 6 days/week