Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. (AEPL) is the digital learning arm of Aakash Education Services Ltd. (AESL). AEPL is a rock solid team of 800+ passionate individuals within 2 strong online learning brand names, under its umbrella:
Aakash Digital(digital.aakash.ac.in) geography access to education in the test-prep segment by removing barriers of geography, income, safety or time. Our unique digital offerings i.e. Aakash Live - live online classes, Aakash iTutor - recorded video lectures and Aakash Practest - integrated test series facilitate right guidance to students preparing for competitive exams from the safety and comfort of their homes. We have a reach in almost 7+ countries and 750+ cities world-wide.
Meritnation (www.meritnation.com) is India’s leading online learning platform for school students with over 2.0 crore enrolled students across CBSE, ICSE and leading state boards. It's an online tuition company with course offerings for class 1 to 12. The company has subscribers PAN India as well as in the Mid-East and has offices across 15 cities in India. Meritnation was a pioneer in Live Classes with more than 80,000+ hours of live class delivered on the platform till date.
Brief About the Role
- Designing and developing good quality digital content (lesson plans, interactive questions, adaptive assessments, quizzes and solutions to questions) for K-12 to help students learn via their own personalised learning path
- Ensuring that the content used on our platforms is logically/factually/language-wise accurate and consistent
- Ensuring visual clarity/attractiveness of the content
- Delivering online classes in a comprehensive manner by using visual/audio means to facilitate learning.
- Possessing and continually developing working-knowledge of new additions in different fields.
- Conducting in-depth research on our products and providing insight that would help improve the product
A Bachelor or Masters Degree in the relevant field or subject.
- In-depth subject knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good team player, quick learner, energetic and capable of developing non-conventional academic approaches.
- Comfortable in working on Microsoft Excel, Word & Power Point and should be adept with technology,including researching on the Internet
- Passion towards quality & performance
Work Experience: 1 Year +
Working days: 5 days/week