Position: Subject Matter Expert-Physics (Okhla Phase 1, New Delhi-110020)
We introduce ourselves as Meritnation,com, a joint venture of Naukri.com. Founded in 2009,
Meritnation is India's largest online education platform. We have the world's most advanced study
material with over 7000+ animated videos, an unlimited question bank & comprehensive sample
papers. With online study materials, interactive video tutorials, live tests, solved papers, revision
notes and much more,
With millions of students across 9 countries, we are India's leading online learning portal for school
children. Meritnation is a part of Info Edge India Limited, the company behind Naukri.com, 99acres,
Jeevansathi, etc. Meritnation cater to course offering for class 1 to 12 and entrance examination
(engineering and medical) segment. The company has subscribers PAN India as well as in the Mid-
East and has offices across 18 cities in India.
Please visit www.meritnation.com to know more about the Company.
Position : Subject Matter Expert-Physics
Location : Delhi – Okhla
Reporting to : Manager/ TL – Content
Shift Timing : 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Brief About the Role:
Designing and developing good quality digital content (study materials, assessments, tests, quizzes and solutions to questions) for K-12 and Entrance Examination (Engineering and Medical) to be used on the website or class that is logically/factually/language-
wise accurate and consistent.
Assessing lesson plans to meet specific student needs, complying with newly implemented guidelines or rules, and updating relevant information and including new developments in education.
Ensuring visual clarity/attractiveness of the content.
Possessing and continually developing working-knowledge of new additions in different fields.
- In-depth subject knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good team player, quick learner, energetic and capable of developing non-conventional academic approaches.
- Comfortable in working on Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint and should be adept with technology, including researching on the internet
- Passion towards quality & performance improvement
Discussion with the experts
- This is a full time work-from-office position
- Five days working per week with Saturday and Sunday off
- Daily working hours - 9 (10:00 am to 7:00 pm)
- Level- Upto 12th Grades
A Masters Degree in the relevant field or subject.