Position: Subject Matter Expert-Biology (Okhla Phase 1, New Delhi-110020)
We introduce ourselves as Meritnation,com, a joint venture of Naukri.com. Founded in 2009,
Meritnation is India's largest online education platform. We have the world's most advanced study
material with over 7000+ animated videos, an unlimited question bank & comprehensive sample
papers. With online study materials, interactive video tutorials, live tests, solved papers, revision
notes and much more,
With millions of students across 9 countries, we are India's leading online learning portal for school
children. Meritnation is a part of Info Edge India Limited, the company behind Naukri.com, 99acres,
Jeevansathi, etc. Meritnation cater to course offering for class 1 to 12 and entrance examination
(engineering and medical) segment. The company has subscribers PAN India as well as in the Mid-
East and has offices across 18 cities in India.
Please visit www.meritnation.com to know more about the Company.
Position : Subject Matter Expert-Physics
Location : Delhi – Okhla
Reporting to : Manager/ TL – Content
Shift Timing : 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Brief About the Role:
- Designing and developing good quality digital content (study materials, assessments, tests, quizzes and solutions to questions) for K-12 and Entrance Examination (Engineering and Medical) to be used on the website or class that is logically/factually/language-
wise accurate and consistent.
- Assessing lesson plans to meet specific student needs, complying with newly implemented guidelines or rules, and updating relevant information and including new developments in education.
- Ensuring visual clarity/attractiveness of the content.
- Possessing and continually developing working-knowledge of new additions in different fields.
- In-depth subject knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good team player, quick learner, energetic and capable of developing non-conventional academic approaches.
- Comfortable in working on Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint and should be adept with technology, including researching on the internet
- Passion towards quality & performance improvement
- Written test
- Discussion with the expert
- This is a full time work-from-office position
- Five days working per week with Saturday and Sunday off
- Daily working hours - 9 (10:00 am to 7:00 pm)
- Level- Upto 12th Grades
A Masters Degree in the relevant field or subject.