fill in the blanks by supplying a suitable adjective:-
What is the meaning of the last 5 lines of the poem "A thing of beauty" by John Keats, as given in Flamingo?
The lines are..
"And such too is the grandeur of the dooms
We have imagined for the mighty dead
All lovely tales that we have heard or read
An endless fountain of immortal drink,
Pouring unto us from the heaven's brink."
please give me madem one NOTE writing format OF XI CLASS & GIVE ONE NOTE WRITING VERY SIMPLE LANGUAGE.THIS NOTE WRITING PRESENT IN WRIING SECTION.
Change the degree of comparison:-
1) Ankita is as intelligent as her sister.
2) Beans are as nutrious as milk.
3) A sunset on seashore is one of the loveliest sights of nature.
please fill in the blank with suitable adjective
Fill in the blanks with suitable words provided:-
1. The teams housed in hotels for national games.(was/were)
2. Most of the students in the class ............ medicine to enginnering(prefer/prefers)
3.none of these plates ............ broken(is /are)
4. Give me ............loaves of bread(some /any)
The question is this...."She is as fresh as a flower."can u tell me how could i complete the answer by begeining with "A flower"??
Copyright © 2021 Applect Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.