iupac name of CHO-CHO
Give the name for NaAg(CN)2 ?
the reducing power of element increases down in the group while decreases in the period. why?
an element having twice as many electrons in its second cell as in its first shell
NH4Cl ; AgCl ; PbCl2 ; FeCl2; Ag(NH3)2Cl.
1. A soluble salt obtained on reaction of a metallic chloride with liquor ammonia.
2. A salt which is insoluble in dilute nitric acid but soluble in ammonium hydroxide.
3. A salt obtained on reaction of an active metal with HCl gas.
4. A salt obtained when a basic gas reacts with HCl gas.
5. A salt soluble in hot water but not in cold, obtained on heating an oxidising agent with conc. HCl.
Copyright © 2021 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.