A,B and C were partners in a firm having capitals of Rs 60,000 Rs 60,000 and Rs 80,000 respectively. There current account balance were A-10,000 , B-5000 and C-2000 (Dr.).According to the partnership deed the partners were entitled to an intt. on capital @ 5% p.a. C being the working partner was also entitled to a salary of Rs 6,000 p.a. The profits were to be divided as follows:
(i)The first Rs 20,000 in proportion to their capitals.
(ii)next Rs 30,000 in the ratio of 5:3:2.
(iii)remaining profits to be shared equally.
During the year the firm made a profit of Rs 1,56,000 before charging any of the above items. prepare the profit and loss appropriation on A/C.
R and S were partners in a firm sharing profits in 3:2 ratio. their respective fixed capitals were rs. 10,00,000 and 15,00,000. the partnership deed provided the following:
1) interest on capital @10% p.a.
2) interest on drawing @12% p.a.
During the year ended 31-03-2007, R's drawings were rs. 1000 p.m. drawn at the end of every month and S's drawings were rs.2000 p.m. drwan in the beginning of every month. After the preparation of final accounts for the year ended 31-03-2007 it was discovered that interest on R's drawings was not taken into consideration.
Calculate interest on R's drawings and give necessary adjusting entry for the same.
lata and mamta are partners with capitals of Rs 300000 and Rs 200000 respectively sharing profits as lata 70% and mamta 30% during the year ended 31 march 2005 they earned a profit of Rs 226440 before allowing interest on partner's loan. the terms of partnership are as follows:
1. interest on capital is to be allowed @ 7% p.a
2. lata to get a salary of Rs 2500 per month.
3. interest on mamta's loan account of Rs 80000 for the whole yr.
4. interest on drawings of partner's at 8% per annum . drawings being lata Rs 36000 and mamta Rs 48000.
5. 1/10 of the distributable profit should be transferred to general reserve. prepare the profit and loss appropriation account.
rply me the solution to this ques. in detail.
Copyright © 2021 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.