identify the underlined words as transitive or intransitive verbs:-
1.the sun shines brightly.ans:intransitive verb
2.the boy cut his hand with a knife.ans:transitive verb
3.the clock stopped this morning.ans:intransitive verb
4.the policeman blew his whistle.ans:transitive verb
5.the sun rises in the east.ans:intransitive verb
6.an old beggar stood by the gate.ans:transitive verb
7.the clock ticks all day long.ans:intransitive verb
8.I looked down from my window.ans:transitive verb
9.put away your books.ans:intransitive verb
10.the moon rose early.ans:intransitive verb
11.the cat sleeps on the rug.ans:transitive verb
12.cocks crow in the morning.ans:transitive verb
13.your book lies on the table.ans:transitve verb
14.the fire burns dimly.ans:intransitive verb
15.time changes all things.ans:intransitive verb
16.we eat three times a day.ans:intransitive verb
please check and if any thing wrong please explain it oviously.
what is the feminine gender for peacock?
the word tree is a common gender or a neuter gender?
What is the subject in the following sentences:
1) All the members of the team played well.
2) The leader of the party went alone to the top.
3) My ambition is to become a heart surgeon.
4) These children's favourite indoor game is chess.
5) Most people in the countryside lead a simple life.
6) Do not speak ill of anyone.(PLEASE ANSWER ASAP)
Copyright © 2021 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.