can v join the sentence :- *Some books are ammusing. Some books are dull* ..as..... Some books are amusing but some are dull???????/ pl.. respond fast.. dis is a ques of the chapter CONJUCTION...
i want to print some worksheets from English , Conjections chapter , how to get those things ?
Q- Fill in the blanks with suitable prepositions from the brackets.
1. The family made a living __________ begging _______________ door __________ door. (by/in/to/from)
2. I was disappointed _______________ my marks in the last test. This time I am hoping =_____________ better marks. (for/of/by/in)
Q- Fill in the blanks with suitable prepositions.
1. Has there been any reduction _____________ the price _____________ vegetables.
2. All facts point __________ his involvement ____________ the crime.
3. He is addicted _____________ work and is always buried ____________ his books.
4. Meera arrives ___________ Friday __________ a train that reaches _____________ midnight.
5. A big grin spread ___________ Peters face when thought ____________ his birthday.
6. Marty was infected ____________ a virus but was soon cured _____________ it.
7. All children look forward ______________ their birthdays eagerly.
Join the following sentences using suitable conjunctions.
1)she was hungry.she hadn't eaten anything
are u allowed to use for
I cannot sing. I cannot play any musical instruments.
I made a lot of friends. At the time i was in Mumbai.
You could stay at home . You could come with me.
You must tell truth. You will be called a coward.
He avoided his family members. He stopped calling his friends.
Join the following sentences using suitable conjuctions.
what is conjuctions
Read the paragraph below.There are five errors of conjuctions in it.spot the error and correct.
Zubin was late in reaching the meeting point so that his bicycle had a flat tyre half way on his ride.His friends,Paras and Mohit, had been waiting patiently for quite some time,until they were now beginning to get restless.Zubin was well-known for not keeping his promise.Although he was not very punctual by habit.They decided that since Zubin does not appear for another fifteen minutes,they will go to the magic show without him.Just then,they spotted him,speeding up to them,shouting but waving one hand wildly to catch their attention.
Can anyone answer it please?
tis is a dod.i like him.
Where do i find the chapter connector's exercise?
The Children must have gone to bed. The house would not have been so quiet.
Incidents of burglary have increased in our locality. We have decided to keep a dog.
He always helps me if i ask him. We are not best of friends.
Visitors to the library have showed interest. We are now introducing a daily membership scheme.
Talk softly on the phone. Go to the other room.
They did not send us our order. They did not refund our money.
in details about conjunctions,its types,its uses with example
Are yet and but same?
IS WITH A CONJUNCTION
I WANT TO DO TO INDIA WITH HER
Copyright © 2020 Applect Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.