what are pronoun
how we differenciate between emphasis and reflexive pronoun?
what is possessive adjective
Correct the errors related to pronouns in the following sentences.
I can't got ot the party. Ihaven't got nothing decent to wear.
If you want to have the pie, you can heat them in the microwave.
Is it a post office somewhere close by, please?
The two friends still see themselves occasionally.
What is the difference between a possessive pronoun and a possessive adjective?
what is emphatic pronoun?
what is the difference between pronoun and a common noun
please reply fast
what is noun?
WHO MADE KOLA WARY SONG
i opened the gate myself which pronoun is this
Though the first pronoun ''I'' is a singular , we use have with I . Why is it so? Why can't we use has with all the singular pronouns.... like she has, he has, it has, etc. Why is it necessary to use have with I? why can't we use has with I? some says that it sounds strange. It sounds strange because experts consider it as an error... I wish if I could get a convincing answer..
what is difference b/w reflexive and emphasising?
Give me discription of personal pronoun?
Fill in the blanks with relative pronoun from options given (who, which, that, as, what)
1) I,----- am your king, will lead you.
2) This is the horse -------- won the race.
3) I am the person ------ is to blame.
4) Tears such -------- angels weep burst forth.
5) This is ------- troubles me.
6) He is one of the greatest men ------- he has been.
7) He is not the same man -------- he has been.
8) He is the man ------ you can trust.
9) Who is here so rude ------- will be a slave?
10) Such a man ------- he should be honoured.
summary of any story by munshi premchand
Copyright © 2022 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.