Summary of the poem rain on the roof ?
write a summary on the poem rain on the roof in about 120 words.
Write a summary of the poem 'Rain on the Roof' in 120 words.
1. What do the following phrases mean to you? Discuss in class.
(i) Humid shadows
(ii) Starry spheres
(iii) What a bliss
(iv) A thousand dreamy fancies into busy being start
(v) A thousand recollections weave their air-threads into woof
2. What does the poet like to do when it rains?
3. What is the single major memory that comes to the poet? Who are the “darling dreamers” he refers to?
4. Is the poet now a child? Is his mother still alive?
1. When you were a young child, did your mother tuck you in, as the poet’s did?
2. Do you like rain? What do you do when it rains steadily or heavily as described in the poem?
3. Does everybody have a cosy bed to lie in when it rains? Look around you and describe how different kinds of people or animals spend time, seek shelter etc. during rain.
how the rain effect the earth and the people
Give a brief summary on song of rain.
Answer the following questions [ 4 marks each]
a. You are one of th traineers at the camp.Write a letter home to your parents describing the events that led to the Professor being set to the cookhouse.Express your thoughts and feelings about the professor and how he tries to become centre attraction at all times.
b. Horold records his feelings in a diary on the day he learns the truth of his father profession he expresses his pride at his achievements.Write a diary entry.
c.Bring out the irony in the story THEBESTSELLER?
d. What is the theme of the play THEBISHOPCANDLESTICKS ?
What effect does the rain have on the poet coates kinnney ?
Copyright © 2023 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.