from class 11 english book (Core) hornbill...
I want answers of all the questions given at the back of the chapter 3. Discovering Tut: The Saga Continues.
How to write note making and letter, report plzzzz explain experts and friends.
How to score good marks in english, i am getting very less marks in this subject only
give me some tricks to answer about questions in ncert books to score good marks
i have to write a newspaper report on a road accident.Please tell me the key points.
Design a poster to launch "Tree Plantation Campaign" in the area surrounding your school.
WRITE AN ESSAY ABOUT "HEALTH IS A TREASURE WITH NO SHORT CUT'S"?
PLZZZZZ REPLY FAST.
MY EXAM IS AT 9:00AM.I WANT IT BEFORE 8:00AM
i want to learn english grammar
he said,"what is your name" (change into indirect)
we have the cbse literature reader( functional english) to learn in grade 11. this is because i study in the UAE. this text book has not been uploaded on meritnation yet. please upload at earliest. its contents are:-
1- the eyes have it (ruskin bond), the suitor and papa (anton chekov), quality (john galsworthy etc. prose or story
2- our land(subramania bharathi), gitanjali(rabindarnath tagore) etc. poetry
3- teacher, teacher (ellison carroll). drama.
NOTE - MAKING : MANY OF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS ABOUT LEARNING NOTE MAKING. I'D LIKE TO HELP : FIRSTLY, IT IS FOR 8 MARKS : 1 MARK FOR TITLE, 4 MARKS FOR THE BODY THAT IS DIVIDED BETWEEN MAIN POINTS THEN SUB POINTS AND FURTHER IF NEEDED, AND FINALLY 3 MARKS FOR THE SUMMARY.
1. GIVE YOUR NOTE MAKING A TITLE.
2. THROUGLY READ THE GIVEN PARAGRAPH AND UNDERSTAND WHAT IT SAYS.
3. READ IT ONCE AGAIN FOR COLLECTING MAIN POINTS THEN SPLIT THE MAIN POINTS IN SUB POINTS IF REQUIRED/AS PER THE IMPORTANCE. SUB POINTS NEED NOT BE THERE IN GIVEN PIECE.
4. NOW START WRITING.
5. DO NOT WRITE COMPLETE SENTENCES.
6. USE ABBREVIATIONS FREQUENTLY. eg: two = 2 , because = becoz , ETC,. U CAN EVEN DRAW SMALL PICTURES FOR EXAMPLE FOR EARTH U CAN DRAW A CIRCLE AND FILLED WITH SHABBY LINES ,FOR A TV U CAN DRAW A BOX WITH TWO ANTENNAE , FOR VOLUME U CAN DRAW A SMALL LOUD SPEAKER, ETC,.
7. REFRAIN THE USE OF PRONOUNS LIKE >THE<,> A<, ETC.
8. MAKE IT SHORT AND INFORMATIVE.
9. IT TAKES TIME TO LEARN . WE NEED TO BE PATIENT. PRACTICE MAKES MAN PERFECT !
10. FOR SUMMARY, U CAN JOT ALL UR POINTS AND PUT THEM IN A PARAGRAPH OF FORMAL SENTENCES.
HOPE THIS HELPED TO ALL UR QUESTIONS ABOUT NOTE MAKING ....................... :)
how to write a report on BUS / CAR/ TRAIN accident ..... (or just gve me the INTRODUCTION ...and the CONCLUSION) thnx =D
Copyright © 2023 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.