Q- 1 - Rearrange the words to form meaningful sentences : -
1- the / body / sleep is / essential / a good night's / for
2- to / catch / people / get / sleep / colds / 7 hours / who / less than / of / are / are likely
3- loss of / may also / appetite / they / experience
. Rearrange the following words and phrase to form meaningful sentence : (3)
Reaarange the following?
(1) thousands / over a / appear to / the / paintings / many / Bradshaw / periods of / painted / have been / of / years
(2) demonstrate / artistic / technical / these / skill / remarkable / and / paintings / finesse
(3) cultural / they seem / into a society / refinement / to offer / an insight / an advanced / which possessed / level of
please answer fast , my exam is day after tommorow
Name the types of sentences with examples in both narrations. (direct &indirect narration)
tomorrow is my test so reply me faster
rearrange the jumbled words:-
a. was a/ about twenty / childhood / delight / years ago.
b. the leisure hours / of a child / of the tv / to day / are spent / in front /
c. of most / now-a-days / the attitude / parents is / different/
rearrange the following to form meaningful sentences:
1. long enogh/ the mother/ him/ does not/ to worry/ there/ leave him
2. infect/ viruses/ file system/ the network/ the host files/ corrupting/ of
3. extinction / crisis/ explosive/ an/ consumption/ had led/ growth and/ an
4. that have/ Earth's history/ mass extinctions/ the / threatens/ periodically during/ occurred/ the/ and/ to surpass
Rearrange the following words/phrases to make meaningful sentence
(a) emotional state/ anger/accompanied/changes/is an/biological/ by
essay on hud hud cyclone
please rearrange these sentences
(a) should not conflict religion create and division .
(b) promote unity and it should peace .
(c) preach same all the thing religion .
please reply soon
rearrange the sentence
expelled/poison gland /that is / it is/ from the/ a substance
Copyright © 2020 Applect Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.