What do you understand by the expression “thumbprints on his windpipe”?
What are some of the positive views on interviews?
1. The interview conducted by Mukund Padmanabhan reveals what a good interview should be like. Do you agree? Give reasons.
2. Saul Bellow consented to be interviewed many a times. Did he like being interviewed? Substantiate.
3. Best interviews are considered as an art.” Mention four qualities of such an art.
4. In your opinion what is Eco`s attitude towards the interview? Do you sense any difference between his views and other celebrity writers? Has it reflected upon the statement that `our most vivid impressions of our contemporaries are through interviews`. Elucidate?
5. What are the objectives of a good interview? Why is it difficult to elicit the truth from the interviewee?
6. Mukund Padmanabhan has done his home work on Umberto Eco and knows what he is talking. However, he links with Eco spontaneously and this makes for a very smooth reading.” Do you agree? Why?
Why did the American publisher think that the novel 'The Name of the Rose' won't sell well in America?
What was distinctive about Eco’s academic writing style?
What is the reason for the huge success of the novel, The Name of the Rose?
What are phytoplankton? How are they important to our ecosystem?
How does Eco find the time to write so much?
Do you think Umberto Eco likes being interviewed? Give reasons for your opinion.
WHAT IS THE GENERAL IDEA OF THE LESSON INTERVIEW?please answer soon.......
Did Umberto Eco consider himself a novelist first or an academic scholar?
Which type of questions can be asked from "The Interview"??
what is the central idea of the chapter "The interview"?
Copyright © 2023 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.