please give 90 v1-v2-v3 forms of verbs
I - Grammar and Usage-MCQ
1 I______ on this line before I realized my mistake.
(b) was worked
(c ) am working
(d) had been working
2 The doctor_____ an operation.
(c) is performed
3 I _______ we should accept the offer.
(b) will think
(c ) should think
(d) would think
4 We rested _____ the shade of the tree.
(c ) ourselves in
(d) ourselves under
5 She should be ashamed _____ her actions.
(c ) of
6 He _____ friends has come back.
(a) and his
(b) or his
(c ) along with his 71
(d) along with them
7 Nowadays, she_____ her drawing board to school.
(c ) take
please explain finite and non-finite verbs with examples
Here are your shoes.I___just____(clean) them.
(1)am,cleaning (2)was,cleaning 93)have,cleaned (4)had,cleaned
what are finite & non-finite verbs?
defination of verb
What is the verb form of the word practical
the word satisfied can be replaced by .......
Write 75 verb-forms and 50 degrees of adjectives...Frns if u dont want to write 75 or 50..pls give me 2-3 examples !! plss ans. mah ques.
fill in the blanks with the correct form of the word given in the options-
budge, wriggle,spring, paralyse, maroon , jerk , tug , spin , scurry , whirl , soar
1. The rabbit was_____________ when it saw the snake. It couldn't move.
2. The shipwrecked sailor was_________ on a small island in the Pacific Ocean for 3 months.
3.He ___________open the cupboard door & the surprised thief fell out.
4.The worm _____________ free from under the rock.
5.Maya sat on the first seat & woudn't ______________ even though it wasn't hers.
6.The tiger stalk's its prey & then ___ _______ on it.
7. The mouse _______ into its hole near the kitchen door.
8.We could hear the harsh cry of the gulls as they __________ above the waves.
9. The dancer___________ on her toes to inscribe a perfect cube.
10.The ice skater began to__________ faster & faster in time to the music.
11.Robinson Crusoe ________ at the boat to pull it free.
what are finite and non finite verbs?
What are infinitive verbs
Fill in the blanks using suitable forms of verbs given in brackets.
a.I______to vist you yesterday, but you_______not at home.((to want)) ((to be)).
b. Look ! it _____ so we can't _____ to yhe beach.((to rain)) ((to go))
the fawn wobbled after him ?
is this sentence transitive or intransitive verb ?
Q- Rewrite the sentences by replacing the underlined words with a verb from the box. You will have to change the form of the verb. You may also have to reword the sentences.
1. Arun abstained from indulging in the dessert as he was putting on weight.
2. The earth goes around the sun every three hundred and sixty-five days.
3. The building broke down because of the incessant rains.
4. As the girl sank she called loudly for help.
5. In the past many people were unjustly punished for the religious beliefs.
6. The audience clapped their hands loudly after the play.
7. Suman felt great dislike for the idea of deceiving her parents.
8. Akbar excercised his control over nearby the whole of India.
9. The twins did not look like each other.
10. The church was founded to help the people in the village.
11. The troupe from Africa completely held the attention of the audience.
12. The teacher accepted as satisfactory the students plan for the play.
13. Theodore pondered over the options before making a choice.
14. The truth came out only when the captain returned.
15. Leena took the place of Reena in the play when Reena fell ill.
Copyright © 2021 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.