1: 1. The height of 8 students was measured in centimetres and the results ore as follows:
131.146.140, 125.149, 135.140, 142
A. What is the height of the tallest student?
B. What is the height of the shortest student? '
2. Refer to the table and answer the questions.
- How many apple trees does the fruit garden have?
- Which type of fruit has the least number of trees in the garden and how many?
- Which type of fruit has 18 trees in the garden?
- Which fruit has the maximum number of trees in the garden and how many?
- How many mango trees are there in the garden?
|Types of tree in a fruit garden||Number of Trees|
3. The following are the marks (out of 10) on a class test. 4.6.7, 5. 3. 5.4. 5, 220.127.116.11. 1.9.6, 5, 8.4, 6.7. Find the mean.