1) A few members went along with the Secretary. (Use: Accompanied)
2) The Manager claimed that he had said nothing about the wages. (Begin: The Manager denied....)
3) None of us should tolerate intellectual dishonesty. (End: ....tolerated)
4) "What will be the outcome of such a disastrous plan?"Mr. Gupta asked himself. (Begin: Mr. Gupta wondered....)
5) He had only jusy reached the station when there was a terrible explosion. (Begin: Hardly....)
6) That is all I can tell you about him. (Begin: Beyond....)
7) The new regulation made the employees happy. (End:....employees)
8) Raju got asthma because he started smoking. (Begin: If....)
- A few members accompanied the secretary.
- The Manager denied having said anything about the wages.
- Intellectual dishonesty should not be tolerated.
- Mr. Gupta wondered, “What will be the outcome of such a disastrous plan.”
- Hardly had he reached the station there was a terrible explosion.
- Beyond that, I cannot tell you about him.
- The new regulation was received happily by the employees.
- If Raju would not have started smoking, he would not have got asthma.