1. Explain any three difficulties faced by the people in a non-democratic country. Write any three arguments against democracy.
Problems faced by people in a non democratic countries are:-
- No right to vote for everyone.
- Incorrect Justice.
- No right of expression.
- people were given severe punishments, if spoken against the government.
- People coundn't freely choose their leaders.
- Comflicts between religions or societies.
Some of the arguments against democracy are :-
- It could lead to corruption.
- Official misuse their powers.
- Black voting during elections.
- Slow decision making.