1. How can we decide whether an object is moving faster than the other.
2. what is required for a force to come into play?
3. What happens when two forces act in same direction?
4. A ball is in rest. When it is pushed, why it starts moving?
5. What is role of force on the speed of moving object?
6. Is the gravity a property of earth only?
7. Does liquids and gases also exert pressure?
8. What is atmosphere?
9. How to feel force in daily life?
10. What is electrostatic force? Why is it called non-contact force?
11. We observe that the wheels of buses and trucks are heavier than the wheels of car or scooters. Why?
12. What are the examples of muscular force?
13. Give two examples of a situation in which applied force causes a change in the shape of an object.
14. How to change the speed and the direction of a moving body?
15. What are the efftects of force?
Please find below the solution to the asked query
1. By checking the velocity of object we can decide the object is moving faster.If the distance travelled in a fixed time interval is more than that object wil be faster.
2. For a force to do any work, the object acted by the force must have a displacement in the direction of the force.
Please post questions separately.
Hope this information will clear your doubts about the topic.
If you have any more doubts just ask here on the forum and our experts will try to help you out as soon as possible.