1) Is a marble rolling down an inclined plane moving with constant velocity? Explain.
2) What can you say about the speed of a moving object if no force is acting on to it.?
3) Two forces of 5N &22N are acting in a body in the same direction what will be the
resultant force& in which direction will it act?
If the two forces in the above example would have been acting in the opposite direction
What would be the resultant force& in which direction will it act?
4) If we push the box with a small force, the box does not move, why?
5) What should be the force acting on an object moving with uniform velocity?
1. No, because it is moving falling under the force of gravity an there is a net acceleration acting on the marble so it's velocity keep on increasing with time.
2. The object is at rest or moving with a uniform velocity.
3.(i) the resultant force is 27 N acting in the same direction.
(ii). the resultant force is 17 N acting in the direction in which the force of 22 N has been applied.
4. because applied force is not sufficient to over come the friction force.
5. the net resultant force is zero.