1. name a 'photoperiod' dependent process one each in plant and animals ?
2. which is easily digestable curd or milk ?
3. mr. galgotia eats curd / yoghurt . in this case which tropic level he occupy ?
4. 'eutrophication ' is a natural aging of a lake . mention another feature which define this term ?
5. how many pollen grains and ovules would be formed in anther and ovary of an angiosperm bearing 25 microspore mother cell and 25 megaspore mother cell respectively ?
1. Flowering in plants is a photoperiod dependent process and accordingly plants have been classified as long day and short day plants.
In animals photoperiod affects the sexual behavior and entry into the hibernation.
"Due to paucity of time it would not be possible for us to solve all your queries. We are providing solution to one of your queries. Try solving the rest of the questions yourself and if you face any difficulty then do get back to us."