1.You visited a Book Fair organized in your city but your friend Arun couldn't attend it. He has asked you to describe it in an E-mail to him. Write this e-mail in not more than 80 words.
2.You feel that facilities for tourists could be improved in your state. Write a letter to the Secretary , Department of Tourism in your state, highlighting the need for improving facilities for tourists to promote tourism in your region. Also suggest what facilities you would like to be introduced.
These questions focus on developing your writing and creative skills. We recommend that you frame such answers on your own. However, a few pointers are given below for your reference.
* visited book fair last week
* felt to be in a sea of knowledge
* books on all subjects available
* autobiography of great thinkers was delightful section
* purchased autobiography of Mahatma Gandhi and Nelson Mandela
* also purchased notebooks at cheaper rate
* wish you were there with me
The sample letter given at the link below will help you to frame your answer.
We recommend you to frame the answer on your own and revert to us for feedback. We will be happy to help you suitably.