15 points for how to co opereate with each other
Such questions need to be attempted on your own to test your creative writing skills. However, these points might help you elaborate:
- co-operation is working together or collaborating
- we can co-operate with our friends by helping them in their school work
- we can help our neighbours by doing simple chores for them: cleaning their drive way, washing their cars, etc.
- we can co-operate with our parents and teachers by obeying them and volnteering for small jobs and errands: carrying note books, cleaning the board, making tea, etc.
- we must help out each other if we have to complete big tasks easily, any work can be distributed and done comfortably
- great progress can be made in society with co-operation among people