7. State and prove mid point theorem as well as its converse,
8. Show that quadrilateral formed by joining the mid points of the sides of quadrilateral is a parallelogram .
9. Show that median of a triangle divide the triangle in two equal parts.
10. Show that diagonals of a parallelogram divide it in four triangles of equal areas.
11. Show that if diagonals of quadrilaterals divide it in four triangles of equal areas than it is a parallelogram
12. Show that two triangles of same base and between same parallel lines are equal in area.