A man has a hen which lays a golden egg everyday the man collect ten eggs in ten days is happy at this sudden routine hopes to become rich son then he gets impatient wants to be come rich over night kill the hen no golden eggs moral. Short story.
Such questions need to be attempted on your own to test your creative writing skills. However, these points might help you elaborate:
- Once, there was a man who had a hen.
- The hen laid a golden egg everyday.
- The poor man always sold the golden egg and earned money.
- However, he became impatient and desired to become rich overnight.
- He decided to cut the stomach of the hen and sell all the golden eggs collectively.
- But as soon as he did that, he found that there was nothing.
Moral could be: Never Be Greedy