activity to show that gases are highly compressible than solids and liquids ?
AIM-To show that gas are more compressible than liquid and solid
MATERIIAL REQUIRED - Syringe(100 ml, two),Rubber cork
- Try to push the piston into s.
- Insert a nozzle in each syringe into a rubber cork
- Pull out the Piston from boththe syringes.
- Fill one of the with with water.Let other syringe have air inside it.
- Insert piston in both the syringes.
- The piston can be easily pushed inside the syringe that contained air.
- The piston in the syringe filled with with water cannot be pusshed inside.
- GAS are highly compressible.
- LIQUIDS are incompressible.
what you will see is that the compression in case of gases is easiest and maximum,followed by liquid(water),then by solids(sugar).