An essay on winter morning walk in about 300-350 words.
Given below are few points that will help you frame a complete answer.
- A winter morning walk would be a challenging yet an enriching experience.
- It would be challenging because during the winter season, it is extremely cold.
- This would compel a person to stay under the blanket for a longer period.
- It would take determination and strong will-power to force oneself out of the bed.
- Also, it is dark outside during the early hours of the dawn and one would have to be more careful about oneself.
- It is, however, an enriching experience as the mist and the dew provides beauty to the plants and the flowers.
- The exercise and walk would help heat up the body and prepare one for the day.
There is an old proverb that says ‘Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. I am in the habit of getting up early in the morning and have formed the habit of walking long morning walks in the past two years.
It is a light Precise and best for physical fitness. The morning air which is fresh and pure is beneficial for the lungs. The early rays of the rising Sun are good for healthy skin. ‘Health is Wealth’ and Doctors also recommend morning walk to their patients for gaining sound health and freshness of energy. At a distance of about one kilometer from my house there is a big park. Along with my neighbourhood friend I cover the distance. We job in winters and walk’ easily in summers.
On the way we meet other people, whom we know by now, heading towards the park. We exchange greetings and move on. It is very rare that we two friends miss our morning walk. During winters mostly the people stay indoors but during summer young and old alike are seen enjoying the beautiful weather. The dew drops on the leaves, grasses and flower petals shine like little pearls. There is the refreshing cool breeze blowing the sweet smell of the flowering plants.