Applying for a job traditionally includes covering letters and curriculum vitae. You are Prem Kumar from 16 T Nagar. You would like to apply for the post of Marketing Manager in a reputable firm in Mumbai.Write a letter to the H.R Manager.
Such questions need to be attempted on your own to test your creative writing skills. However, these points might help you elaborate:
- In response to your advertisement in The Times of India for a vacancy in Mumbai, I, Prem Kumar from 16 T Nagar, hereby apply for the post of Marketing Manager.
- I have a degree in Marketing from IIM Ahmedabad.
- I have an experience of five years in the field of marketing and sales while working with ABC company.
- I have played a key role in innovative sales and marketing strategy planned for the best selling product PQR.
- I am a motivated, responsible and ambitious person.
- The ideology of your company to 'Be the best you can be' matches my philosophy of forever aspiring to be better.
- My bio-data with a detailed account of my educational and professional qualifications is attached herewith for your perusal.
- I hope to hear from you soon.
Hope this information will clear your doubts about topic.
If you have any more doubts just ask here on the forum and our experts will try to help you out as soon as possible.