Arrange the adjectives in correct order before noun,changing a and an where necessary:
Arrange the adjectives in correct order before noun,changing a and an where necessary: 9. Maya is my (older, elder) sister.
10. is inferior (than, to) her in social position.
Arrange the adjectives in the correct order before the nmn. char"g
I. a coat (leather, black, dirty) ....................... ..
2. a shirt (Indian, cotton, green)
3. a car (black small, Japanese) .
4. a carpet (beautiful, multicoloured, oval) .
5. a table (teak, kitchen, handmade, brown) .
6. a necklace (old, gold, expensive, artistic)
7. a horse (brown, thin, countryside)
8. a room (narrow, dark, dirty)