BIOLOGY BOARD QUESTIONS: Do give correct answer of the following question."DO NOT SEND ANSWERS THROUGH LINKS":
l) All the parts of the body that help in the transportation of various materials in the body, collectively constitute the ____________________
2) ____________________and ____________________are lymphatic organs.
3) Lymph consists of only ____________________
4) Blood is slightly ____________________with pH ____________________
5) The science that deals with the study of blood is called ____________________
6) ____________________is an unstable bright red compound for med between haemoglobin and xygen.
7) ____________________ is an unstable compound of C02 and haemoglobin.
8) The fluid part of the blood is called____________________.
9) ____________________and____________________of blood are called the formed elements.
10) Maintenance of the internal environment constant is called ____________________
11) ____________________is the denucleated cell in the mammalian blood.
12) Haemoglobin is present in the ____________________of the RBCs.
13) In adults erythrocytes are produced in the ____________________.
14) The life span ofRBC is ____________________days
15) ____________________ and ____________________are bile pigments.
16) Increase in RBC count is called ____________________.
17) The ____________________shape of erythrocytes increases the surface area for the absorption.
18) Increase in the number of leucocytes is called____________________.
19) The nucleus of leucocytes ____________________are kidney shaped.
20) ____________________produce antibodies.
21) Agranulocytes have single large ____________________
22) Acidophils have ____________________shaped nucleus.
23) Basophils are produced in ____________________